Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading to complete the following Basketball sets

Hey fellow collectors!,

I started a whole bunch of (old) new sets since I last posted . Please take a look at my want lists below and see if we can do a trade. I have thousands of cards to trade from all 4 major sports, and from all years (mostly the 80's to early 90's) to complete any sets you may need closed on a fully computerized inventory! I literally can look up a card with a few clicks of the mouse without even having to open up a box, making trading much faster. Or at your request, I can e-mail you a certain year/sport/set and allow you to see how much inventory I have for yourself! I also have an extensive list of inserts and magazine/publications available also in Excel format via e-mail on request. I also trade for starter/complete sets of things I do not have, and also have an Excel format list of starter sets available upon request. If that's not enough, I also trade for vinyl; albums and 45 RPM records. For quicker response, please contact me via e-mail at [email protected] , and mention you saw me on this board. I am a member of several collector groups, and it would help me keep track as to where you found me. It would also speed things for us if you mentioned the book value of what you’re looking for on anything you have for me, but I have access to Tuffstuff.com as well as monthly/annual guides if it helps us.
    Thanks for reading my post. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Billy Keenan

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

1977-78 TOPPS BASKETBALL (STARTED 1/13/14) EX-Mint only please – 1, 3, 56, 78, 82, 85, 88, 91, 96, 100, 111, 129, 131

1991-92 WILD CARD BASKETBALL (STARTED 2/17/17) – 7B - DOUG SMITH, 26B - CHRISTIAN LAETTNER, 47B - STACEY AUGMON, 96A - SURPRISE CARD 4, 98B - STEVE SMITH

2000-01 UPPER DECK BASKETBALL SERIES 1 (STARTED 2/9/04) – 201, 203, 206, 210-211, 214-215, 219-220, 223-225, 227-228, 234, 237, 241-242, 244

2002-03 UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL BASKETBALL BASE SET 1-90 (STARTED 12/23/16) – 3-6, 10, 13, 15, 17-18, 21, 23-25, 27, 29, 31-32, 34, 36-37, 40-41, 44-45, 47-51, 54, 56, 60, 62-63, 66, 68, 70, 73, 75, 77, 83, 89-90

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

I've got 2002-03 UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL BASKETBALL #32 Jamaal Tinsley from your wants here. If you check my inventory on this site for anything else that might be of interest I'm happy to review lists or inventory for things I can use in exchange.

Dennis
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Dennis,

Thanks very much for looking over my wantlists. While you have an extensive inventory, it seems that all you have is Basketball. And other than the sets listed, thos are the only sets I have started at this time. I do trade for starter sets of sets I do not have yet, But I would be looking to trade thigs like that back in return. Not sure what your looking for in return card wise, as nothing is listed on your "wants" link. When time permits, please let me know what you may be looking for. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] if you wish. I will also copy/paste my web site link here for you to check out should you wish to. It lists more things I collect than listed in this post.

Thanks again

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy 4th. Fido,

Just wanted to touch base with you on our prospective trade. Not sure if you had a chance to look over my web page want lists but, should this be the only card you have for me I am sure I can come up with a random Jazz card or two to offer for it if your still interested in trading at some point. Hit me back when your time permits. And enjoy the long weekend.

God Bless - Billy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gjorda's Items on eBay

Billy,
    It might be worth it for us to look at what each other has. I typically collect basketball but have some starter sets in baseball, football and basketball.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/show...5998-Set-Needs
    above is a link to one of my set needs lists. It is a little old but I am still looking for almost all of those cards listed.
    My basketball cards for trade list in my sig gives you an idea of the basketball sets that I have for trade along with individual cards. I am working on lists for my football and baseball sets and singles.

LMK if you have any cards on my needs list ans let's go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

Email sent.

Dennis