Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Photos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    Twitter: @NYYJMM_ttmbball See NYYJMM's Items on eBay Instagram:

Photos

So I am dabbing into photography and thinking about taking some action photos the next game I go to and then selling the photos to anyone who might want them for whatever reason. Is there any business in that or nobody would be interested?
    Please feel free to look at my autographs at Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've done some sports photography, and it's a great way to get credentials in to some local games.

I think if your plan is to sell pictures to fans, you'll find that to be very frustrating. The money in sports photography is in selling your images (or getting hired as a stringer) to teams, leagues or actual news agencies. I knew a guy that became a stringer for MiLB by just going to Wilmington Blue Rocks games and finding a contact email on milb.com and sending them to the editor until they started buying them from him.

You could try posting them to smugmug.com, but I can't imagine there's a lot of money in that (mostly because of how easy it is to steal images).