Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Member Detroit Metro (Herman Moore Fan)

Born 77 lived around the USA growinrbf up and collected the whole time. I was a dealer for years (high school till 2005). Haven’t dealt much in collectibles till last year.

More into getting my own autos or buying bulk. Still willing to buy Herman Moore’s cards still too. Yes the Detroit Lion 1991 Rookie.

Ian

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome Ian back to the hobby and to SCF. Herman Moore was good in his day!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome Ian back to the hobby and to SCF. Herman Moore was good in his day!

Yes he was and thank you. Btw thanks for serving. My father served 24 years USAF

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Ian- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ian,

Glad to have you here. If you were a dealer in the past did you do some of the shows by Gibraltar Trade Center? I miss those shows so much as it was a b;ast going yo those and meeting do mantnfolks.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ian,

Glad to have you here. If you were a dealer in the past did you do some of the shows by Gibraltar Trade Center? I miss those shows so much as it was a b;ast going yo those and meeting do mantnfolks.

Don

Thanks guys

Yes I actually set up and Gibraltar a lot when I moved here in 1998 to when I stopped. It was a blast. I bought and sold mostly rookie cards back in those days (baseball and football for most part).

I got to meet and get BARRY Sanders and Johnny Unitas autographs there. Those shows were good to me. Taylor and Mt Clemons.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Boston Bruins Buffalo Bills
    Twitter: @@NiagSportsCards See uncleeddiesgarage's Items on eBay

Eman welcome to the Forum.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks guys

Yes I actually set up and Gibraltar a lot when I moved here in 1998 to when I stopped. It was a blast. I bought and sold mostly rookie cards back in those days (baseball and football for most part).

I got to meet and get BARRY Sanders and Johnny Unitas autographs there. Those shows were good to me. Taylor and Mt Clemons.

I always loved the autographs of the older players in hockey as they were so affordable. Not as many shows as there used to be that is for sure. A Barry auto would be awesome.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always loved the autographs of the older players in hockey as they were so affordable. Not as many shows as there used to be that is for sure. A Barry auto would be awesome.

Don

You going to pay $200 to meet Barry for it or just buy the auto. Cheaper to buy auto item. I have an extra book of his autographed myself.

Marcel Dionne is at national for free to VIP guests. That’s a good hockey one I am going to try and get a few extras to potentially sell.

I took orders for a couple people for signatures. Is there a place that you know that people list autograph signings?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You going to pay $200 to meet Barry for it or just buy the auto. Cheaper to buy auto item. I have an extra book of his autographed myself.

Marcel Dionne is at national for free to VIP guests. That’s a good hockey one I am going to try and get a few extras to potentially sell.

I took orders for a couple people for signatures. Is there a place that you know that people list autograph signings?

I am going to bite the bullet one day and get his auto. I have a few of his auto’s and as you say it cheaper to pick up autograph versus paying for one in person. Already have a few auto’s of Marcel already but he is a great signer.

Check out crave the auto for signings.

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast