Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Back ttt ----------------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------- Now, what would you like to obtain ? -------------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time --------------- Anyone interested in any ? ---------- If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. --------------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw on another trade you have a 1957T # 133 of Del Crandall for trade. He was a catcher. I have f/the same 1957T series # 236 of former Orioles catcher Joe Ginsberg. How about we swap catchers if you already don't have Ginsberg?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post and interest. I just checked my PC, and found that I don't have that '57 "Bird". So, it comes to its condition. Any creases,dents,writing,gum stains,pin holes, very poor centering, writing, rounded/layered corners, etc. ? PLMK. Thanks. The Del Crandall has no issues, that I could find, except that the l/r centering isn't 50/50. I'd estimate it to be about 55/45 or 60/40. Everything else looks very very very good. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled the Joe Ginsberg and the card is in fine shape. I'm not a professional grader but the corners are all sharp, and there are no holes, punctures etc, The back side is sharp and clear as well. So If you'd like to swap one up in a pwe, I'm in. If it works for you, pls post it and I'll get Joe Ginsberg on his way to the Orioles fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jpmrhp - it has been posted in trade manager, please confirm. THANKS.

Anyone else interested in working out a trade and/or deal ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ----------- Anyone interested in acquiring some "Birds" to fly into their collection ?????? ---------- Check out POST #1, a good variety of "Birds are listed there and are available. ------------ Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ---------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --------- Check POST #1 ----------- Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. ---------- THANKS for checking this thread. ---------- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ---------- CHECK out POST #1. ------------ Once you've done that, let's work out a trade and/or deal. ---------- THANKS for checking this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars Texas Rangers San Antonio Spurs

Hello,
    r the following 2 cards still up for trade?
    2001 FLEER Game Used Camden Yards Base Swatch Cal Ripken game used base
    (bv = $35)
    2006 TOPPS STERLING Sterling Moments Ripken's Career Games CR-GAME9 Cal Ripken "800" uniform pieces #ed 05/10 (bv = $80)
    lmk,Thanks Hector

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast