Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Back ttt ------------ Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! ----------- MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ------------- Isn't ANYONE interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??? ------------ Surely someone here likes getting presents, and not knowing what it is before he/she/they opens it. ---------- So, why not do a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??? ------------ In a "MYSTERY TRADE" you'll at least know that you'll be getting gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s), and getting rid of gu and auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals that you don't want to keep. ---------- Now, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! --------- MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!!!!! So, who's ready to work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!! ---------- Wouldn't you like to add some gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s), and get rid of the same of Orioles and/or Nationals ? ------------ If so, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! ----------- So, let's get it done. ------------ Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone NOW want to do a "MYSTERY TRADE" ?????????

BANNED

Country
    New York Yankees Washington Redskins
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'll do one for the Yankees
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@djny71 - THANKS for your post and interest. How many do you want to do ? I currently have a total of six Yankees (combo of gu & auto's) available. Do you have six gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals ? PLMK how many (if you have "O's" and/or "Nat's"), from 1 to 6, you want to do. Then,I'll post in trade manager and you can confirm. Again, thanks for your interest. Have a good night, Rodney

BANNED

Country
    New York Yankees Washington Redskins
    Member is PayPal Verified

I work till midnight but ill dig out what i have when i get home.
    Thanks Ray

SCF Rewards
    Country

@djny71 - Ray, no problem. Just let me know, when you get a chance, how many you want to trade in our "MYSTERY TRADE" (1,2,3,4,5,OR 6 - all must be gu and/or auto's and identified on the card as an Oriole(Balt.) or National(Washington) ). Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know what the NEW YEAR has for you ? No, you don't. However, in a "MYSTERY TRADE" at least you know you'll be getting gu and/or auto's of players from your favorite MLB team(s). Also, you'll be releasing gu and/or auto's of MLB players and teams you have no interest in. So, who's ready to work out a " MYSTERY TRADE" ?

THANKS for checking this thread. Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR, Rodney

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast