Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Back ttt. Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHECK POST #1, to see which teams I have gu and/or auto's available. Then, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE", your MLB team(s) for mine ("O's", "Nats", and/or baseball HOFer's). Now, who's ready for a "MYSTERY TRADE" ???????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANYONE interested today in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??? You getting gu and/or auto's of your FAVORITE MLB team(s), and I getting gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES, NATIONALS, and/or baseball HOFer's !!! I even have "extra" "BIRDS" and "NATS", if they're what you'd like to get. Now, let's get a "MYSTERY TRADE" worked out, posted, and confirmed. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

"MYSTERY TRADE" anyone ???????? You'll get gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s) (check post 1 to see what I have available) and I'll get gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES, NATIONALS, and/or baseball HOFer's. So, who's ready to do a 'MYSTERY TRADE" ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANYONE want to have some FUN, and work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??? If so, CHECK POST #1, to see what is AVAILABLE. Afterwards, let's work out a 'MYSTERY TRADE" !!! So, who's ready to have the FUN of a "MYSTERY TRADE ??? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!! You get gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s) (the teams I have available are on POST #1) and I get gu and/or auto's of Orioles, Nationals, and baseball HOFer's (that you decide to send) !!! So, let's get a "MYSTERY TRADE" worked out !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ?????? You getting gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s), and I getting gu and/or auto's of Orioles, Nationals, and baseball HOFer's. So, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHECK POST #1, to see how many I have available of your favorite MLB team(s). After you do that, then let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! So, who's ready to work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Christmas will be here in JUST THREE WEEKS !!! Presents will be given. And a lot, maybe most, being UNKNOWN until opened. Wouldn't you like to get some gifts being gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team ? Personally, I'd like to get some of what I mentioned on POST #1. If you'd like to get some, of what I have listed on POST #1, of your favorite MLB team(s) LET'S work out a"MYSTERY TRADE" !!!So, who's ready to do that AND get them before CHRISTMAS ???

THANKS for checking this thread. MERRY CHRISTMAS,Rodney

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast