Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

This hasn't been ttt for a while. So, now that it's back up, who's ready to work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------ Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again ----------- Anyone want to have some FUN and work out a"MYSTERY TRADE" ??? ----------- You get rid of gu and/or auto's(not TTM/IP) of Orioles and Nationals you want too AND get gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s). ------- So, who's ready to do so ? -------- POST #1 has a list of currently is available. --------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

@OriolesFan rodney, what a great idea! Do you still have those four Yankees? Do you take TTM?
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@mrrosado - Adaly, good to hear from you. In regards to your questions: (1)Yes, I still have four Yankees (total of gu and auto's) still available AND (2)No, I don't trade for TTM/IP (as they aren't certified or authenticated). The "only" IP's I take are the ones I got personally, saw it done, or have it just given to me. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

The list on POST #1 has just been UPDATED. Check it out. Afterwards, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! Thanks for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone ready to have some fun and work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ???????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again -------- Let's have some FUN and work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!!!! So, who's ready to do so ????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ----------- Anyone interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't ANYONE here at SCF want to have some FUN and work out a trade of baseball gu and/or auto cards in a "MYSTERY TRADE" ? If interested, please check POST #1 to see what TEAMS I have cards available. Afterwards, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast