Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

"MYSTERY TRADE" of MLB gu and/or auto's -----------------

A good number,in fact very large amount, of card collectors buy and break packs,boxes, and cases of baseball cards. And, many times are very disappointed because they didn't get anything of "value" or of the team(s)/player(s) they collect. So, why not do a "MYSTERY TRADE". With a "MYSTERY TRADE" at least you'll definitely be getting gu and/or auto's of players of your favorite team(s), and so will I. Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE". In a "MYSTERY TRADE" I'm looking to receive gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and/or NATIONALS.

Here is what I currently have for "MYSTERY TRADE" ----------------(# total is of gu and/or auto's for each team) -------------- (manufactured are in addition to gu and/or auto totals) ------- [AS OF 11/30/23]:

ORIOLES - 12
    ATHLETICS - 01
    RAYS - 15
    RANGERS - 02
    MARINERS - 02
    ANGELS - 04
    BLUE JAYS - 02
    INDIANS - 01
    ROYALS - 02
    YANKEES - 03
    ASTROS - 01
    WHITE SOX - 02 (one has a dent)

minor league & USA - 02

NATIONALS - 14
    BRAVES - 03
    DODGERS - 06
    MARLINS - 01
    D'BACKS - 03
    ROCKIES - 02
    PADRES - 04
    CARDINALS - 13
    PHILLIES - 08
    CUBS - 03
    GIANTS - 01
    PIRATES - 01
    METS - 04

If your team(s) isn't/aren't listed I don't currently have any. If your team(s) is/are listed, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!

THANKS for checking out this thread. Have a good day, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 11-30-2023 at 09:10 AM. Reason: updating

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Rodney, post me up for the Tigers. Thanks Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dan, thanks for the "MYSTERY TRADE" . I'll post it shortly, please confirm. I'll mail Monday (July 1), please do the same. Have a good weekend, Rodney

Anyone else ready to do a "MYSTERY TRADE" ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --------------- Anyone interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! ---------- You'll be getting gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s), and I'll be getting gu and/or auto's of "Birds" and/or "Nat's". ---------- So, who's ready to do a "MYSTERY TRADE" ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt for today ----------------- Anyone interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone today interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Let's work out a "MTSTERY TRADE" !!! ------------ Which team(s) would you like to get in a "MYSTERY TRADE", for your "MYSTERY" "Birds" and/or "Nat's" gu and/or auto cards ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't ANYONE interested in working out a "MYSTERY TRADE" ???? -------- A "MYSTERY TRADE" will definitely save you money on getting gu and/or auto cards of your favorite MLB team(s). ---------- You don't have to buy packs,boxes,or cases hoping that it/they will have gu and/or auto's of your favorite team(s), because that is what you'll get !!! ----------- How about your gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and NATIONALS for gu and/or auto's of your favorite MLB team(s). ---------- Check the list on POST #1 for what I have available. -------- Then, let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" . --------- So, who is ready to work out a "MYSTERY TRADE".

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ---------------- Let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!! --------------- Have a good day.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast