SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Anybody else watch the historic Yankees vs Red Sox game in London today?

Anybody else watch the historic Yankees vs Red Sox game in London today? It was wild and not really in a good way if you like pitching....or the Red Sox.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Slugfest! It was 15-11 i think the last time i saw, and that was still the 8th inning.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I watched some of the game on tv then listening to game on my phone to a friend who lives in Austria & is a huge fan of the Yankees. It was better listening to the game than hearing Joe 'I should've never gotten into broadcasting cause my daddy was better behind the Mike then me' Buck & my friend John Smoltz. Believe me John is a better announcer than Joe is in my opinion. I wondered if my ex-girlfriend thought of the game since she lived in Blackburn,England if she thought I would attend the game. Cause I know that if I was still with her I would have made an effort to get her to go to the game since she attended a minor league game when I was with her back in 2006. I also know that if my current girlfriend had a passport & mine was not expired & we had the money & knew that we could afford a trip to England we go to the game instead we made the best of weekend by attending a minor league game on Friday night.

"Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75
    Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

I followed the Yankees when they were up on my laptop all game. I am a diehard Yankees fan so I was happy with the results of the game and the way the Yankees are playing. Sorry to see Voit get injured!

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew, Gary Sanchez and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Greetings:
    I watched some of the game on tv then listening to game on my phone to a friend who lives in Austria & is a huge fan of the Yankees. It was better listening to the game than hearing Joe 'I should've never gotten into broadcasting cause my daddy was better behind the Mike then me' Buck & my friend John Smoltz. Believe me John is a better announcer than Joe is in my opinion. I wondered if my ex-girlfriend thought of the game since she lived in Blackburn,England if she thought I would attend the game. Cause I know that if I was still with her I would have made an effort to get her to go to the game since she attended a minor league game when I was with her back in 2006. I also know that if my current girlfriend had a passport & mine was not expired & we had the money & knew that we could afford a trip to England we go to the game instead we made the best of weekend by attending a minor league game on Friday night.

The announcing for the game was god awful. Buck sucks as usual but John Smoltz continues to be salty about the Yankees ending his career. They need to shelve him for a national game with the Yankees involved or just tell him to shut the hell up and call the game. They were playing a bizarre "zip code game" midway through it when the Yankees were putting the beat down on (again). If I had another option to listen to the game any other way I would have. Didn't even have the game in Spanish.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I watched it. It didn't seem much like a real MLB game to me, it seemed more like spring training. However, it was interesting with the "comebacks" that Boston made in the bottom of the first (who's ever seen a 6-6 1st inning before) and later after being down 17-6 brought it to 17-13 and looked like they were going to catch up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I truly believe there was some sort of offensive agenda here. The amount of money possible if the UK got hooked or more widely accepted baseball is the type of money that moves anything. The type of money that even the players could say “ ok I get it, over the plate and same speed.”And swing away. That type of money would benefit all players salaries.
    An offensive game like that right at that time. Way to coincidental