Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - sleepn0t will ship to the following countries: US, Canada and EU Countries

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Still looking for these phone cards in their original cellophane wrapper.

OMG, two years later.. But I understand, those must be quite rare! Phone cards always are anyway... You've probably already tried this "avenue", but just in case you have not yet; did you happen to try asking the following eBay member: collectorphonecards ?! The guy is based in Florida, and he has A LOT of phone cards for sale. It's impressive! In fact, it's his specialty! Idk if he has the ones you're currently looking for (still in their original cellophanes), however, if you still did not ask this guy, I think it's worth a try. Plmk by posting any updates within this thread; I'm just curious to know how it went & the outcome. Thanks pwskelly!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

OMG, two years later..

Slowly getting back into a lot of my collecting since the pandemic, ergo the two year gap.

You've probably already tried this "avenue", but just in case you have not yet; did you happen to try asking the following eBay member: collectorphonecards ?!

No, I have not encountered this seller yet but I will definitely check them out. If anything comes of it, I'll update you. Thanks.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Nah, forget about him finally. I've just browsed his eBay store, and he only seems to have the Theo Fleury (twice), but it's used and no longer in the original cellophane wrapper... Even though he carries the world's largest inventory of USA collectible phone cards... He even has a website, not linked to eBay, which is: https://www.collectormagic.com/ ... Anyways, you've got nothing to lose either, I mean you can still send him a message and ask him just in case. We never know.. But I doubt that he'll be able to help you out with this enquiry. So, that being said, I'd start with this instead (eBay items # I found on ebay dot ca):

Also, they all seem sealed, but rather expensive. Up to you! Please keep me updated on your finds/purchases; I'm only curious to see if you'll be able to cross some of these off your wantlist. Thanks! And Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nah, forget about him finally. I've just browsed his eBay store, and he only seems to have the Theo Fleury (twice), but it's used and no longer in the original cellophane wrapper... Even though he carries the world's largest inventory of USA collectible phone cards... He even has a website, not linked to eBay, which is: https://www.collectormagic.com/ ... Anyways, you've got nothing to lose either, I mean you can still send him a message and ask him just in case. We never know.. But I doubt that he'll be able to help you out with this enquiry. So, that being said, I'd start with this instead (eBay items # I found on ebay dot ca):

Also, they all seem sealed, but rather expensive. Up to you! Please keep me updated on your finds/purchases; I'm only curious to see if you'll be able to cross some of these off your wantlist. Thanks! And Good Luck!

I've seen some of these on the Bay and I agree, many of them are a bit pricy for my taste.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking folks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12