Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy Birthday shout out to Colin! He turns 33 years old today!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Nice pickups as of late, the Immaculate is a good looking card. Look forward to future posts. Keep them coming!
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickups as of late, the Immaculate is a good looking card. Look forward to future posts. Keep them coming!

thanks man!

Just trying to make my PC look at least half as good as yours! Seeing the passion you and others have in building your collections is always encouraging to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

thanks man!

Just trying to make my PC look at least half as good as yours! Seeing the passion you and others have in building your collections is always encouraging to me.

Appreciate your view of my PC. Continue to pick up what you want in your collection. Do what makes you happy and before you know it, your PC will be even bigger!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding a Totally Certified Kaep Jersey card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Maybe it’s just me. I feel every other teams jersey cards are so colorful. Don’t get me wrong when I get a Singletary card with all three colors, I love it! Its when it’s the Navy or White only that those colors just don’t pop off the background of the card. Maybe I’m just used to seeing the same two colors all the time that other teams just stand out more to me? Point being, another good looking card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks FireRob! I know what you mean. Eye appeal means alot. The more color breaks the better. If there is a patch from a game worn jersey even better. Of course, the nicer the patch, the more money the card tends to cost.

I've grown to appreciate even the one color jersey patches now though. Especially if it's "game worn". I guess because it has a greater chance of being authentic. It's that "eye appeal" and the money those fantastic patches bring in that gives those scammers that incentive to replace the original patches with fantastic (but fake) patches.

Last edited by Parkerplenty; 12-29-2020 at 12:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kaepernick Black Metal Captains!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another National Treasures auto. Previously posted the 1/1 shield version of this same card.

Last edited by Parkerplenty; 12-12-2020 at 12:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding another Kaepernick portraits card. This one is the vertical version.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast