Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding a few more to the PC!

Adding:
    1. 2016 Orange Prizm. I already have the Silver, Purple Scope, and Green Power versions of that card.
    2. Another 2015 Bowman, Purple this time.
    3. 2014 Panini Select Blue Prizm.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Great pickups as usual Parker....... That Panini Luxe is straight

Aside from the all the controversial stuff that went on before he was out of the league, Kaep could have been something special in the league if he had kept playing. My reasoning is.... The NFC Championship against Seattle, the Hawks couldn't stop him while he was running all over the place. Then.... they stop running him. The final minutes, he starts running and the 9ers go right down the field poised to win. What happens next.... Had Kaep ran the entire game, 9ers had a very good chance at winning that game. Just my 2 pennies. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy how it all ended, but I do think the 9ers sabotaged themselves
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pickups as usual Parker....... That Panini Luxe is straight

Aside from the all the controversial stuff that went on before he was out of the league, Kaep could have been something special in the league if he had kept playing. My reasoning is.... The NFC Championship against Seattle, the Hawks couldn't stop him while he was running all over the place. Then.... they stop running him. The final minutes, he starts running and the 9ers go right down the field poised to win. What happens next.... Had Kaep ran the entire game, 9ers had a very good chance at winning that game. Just my 2 pennies. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy how it all ended, but I do think the 9ers sabotaged themselves

Thanks swiggy56!

I agree that Kaep would have been something special (he already was in my opinion). He ran for over 100 yards in that game if i remember correctly. The running yards wasn't from predetermined plays running plays designed for him, but from his scrambling ability when plays broke down. You're right though, maybe if they did have him run more, they could have won.

Like they say though, hindsight is 20/20. Too bad that Harbaugh and key pieces of the defense left. But from that NFC championship, I'll always remember he still came within one throw of still winning the game. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy Birthday Colin! He turns 35 years old today!

Adding to the PC a Kaepernick Flawless auto/25!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Very nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks ethunder!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding a few more cards....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding a Topps Museum Booklet /5 with Kaep and Cam Newton Jersey Patches!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy New Year! Gonna start this year with a Kaepernick Rookie Auto....graded this time!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more pickups!

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast