Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very impressive

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks camsue!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big Shout out to a fellow member/collector pudge27t!!! (He's a big Reggie Bush Collector).

He sent me these two beautiful cards for free! Depending on how the light hits the purple Prizm, the multi-colored circles appear like they are coming off the card! The Select card is super shiny also with a piece of jersey in it! Thank you pudge27t for such a kind gesture and helping to build my PC. I really appreciate that.

Last edited by Parkerplenty; 05-18-2020 at 07:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Awesome job Purge27t!!!

Parkerplenty, I love the passion man! I think some loose the idea of enjoying a particular card and the fine details of it.

I am approaching 1,000 different Singletary cards and I can spend hours just looking at them. I especially like looking at completed or near completed rainbows and checking out the differences of a card that is so similar but so different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome job Pudge27t!!!

Parkerplenty, I love the passion man! I think some loose the idea of enjoying a particular card and the fine details of it.

I am approaching 1,000 different Singletary cards and I can spend hours just looking at them. I especially like looking at completed or near completed rainbows and checking out the differences of a card that is so similar but so different.

Thanks FireRob!

So many times we read about the scammers in the hobby. It's nice to hear about the nice/generous things done by good people in the hobby as well.

It always amazes me how much creativity that goes into making these cards. Almost one thousand of one player?!?!?!?! Well done! That right there is ALOT to appreciate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Officially up to 926 different cards after today’s deliveries. I keep thinking about starting a thread like Captforresst (I think that was his name) did with his Jets cards and you have with this one and make it the “Official Mike Singletary” thread.

I have slowed down a little because I have been spending more money on graded cards and trying to get quality cards to send in for grading. Started some Singletary sets in the PSA Set Registry. All the cards in those sets at from 1983-1992 (his playing years)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Officially up to 926 different cards after today’s deliveries. I keep thinking about starting a thread like Captforresst (I think that was his name) did with his Jets cards and you have with this one and make it the “Official Mike Singletary” thread.

I have slowed down a little because I have been spending more money on graded cards and trying to get quality cards to send in for grading. Started some Singletary sets in the PSA Set Registry. All the cards in those sets at from 1983-1992 (his playing years)

Starting an "Official" thread of Mike Singletary is a cool idea! I
    t would be a nice way of tracking and verifying your progress towards Super Collector status.
    I would suggest using Tapatalk to post your pictures in your thread. Its a lot easier than adding pictures as an attachment. Attachments ended up being picture links you had to click on, in order to see them. Recently I ended up reposting many of the initial pictures in this thread because of that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is tapatalk an ap I need? Do I view this forum on that ap? Help me out here. Sounds like a good thing. Have all my pictures I have posted only been links? I see them when I view the post but is everyone else only seeing links?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is tapatalk an ap I need? Do I view this forum on that ap? Help me out here. Sounds like a good thing. Have all my pictures I have posted only been links? I see them when I view the post but is everyone else only seeing links?

I just checked, and I was able to see your attachments, so I guess it was something I was doing wrong. It's an app. You can see/read threads and answer private messages.

But it doesn't seem like you need it.The link thing must have been an error on my part.

Last edited by Parkerplenty; 05-22-2020 at 06:34 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Sweet Spot Rookie Auto.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast