Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading my Video Games Blurays Electronics DVDs for your Cards!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing!

How it works?

Whenever possible, we will use the average eBay sold listing auction prices to determine the values of your cards versus my items, unless you can think of a more fair way to do this?

We will also need to include the shipping costs into these final prices, because it only cost around $3.00 to ship out a card, where as it can cost me $6.00 to ship out a controller or $10.00 to $20.00 for a complete console.

If we can agree to this, or something similar that is fair for both of us, then let's trade!

My List (Be sure to check it at least once a week as I get new stuff frequently. And from the time of this posting I will be adding more daily, for the first few days and also will have it much more organized as I go along.)

BRAND NEW (RED) Microsoft Windows Wireless Sculpt Mobile Mouse

BRAND NEW The Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy Blue Harvest Something Something Something Dark Side Its a Trap! with bonus material for each feature such as audio commentary for each feature and a very special message from Darth Stewie and Star Wars Trivial Pursuit the ultimate championship and much more Bluray & Digital Download Set

Controllers, chargers, power supplys, A/V cables, sensor bars etc for Nintendo Wii, GameCube, N64, 3DS, DSi, DS Lite, Gameboy Advance SP, Super Nintendo, original Nintendo, Sony PlayStation 1, 2 & 3, original XBOX & XBOX 360. Just ask, I might have it! The only common consoles I don't have much for would be Nintendo Switch, PS4 and XBOX One.

Nintendo Wii games of Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid Other M, Wii Sports and Animal Crossing City Folk

XBOX 360 Grand Theft Auto V

Sony PSP Tekken 6

XBOX 360 games (without original cases) Call of Duty Black Ops II and Green Lantern Rise of the Man Hunters

Original XBOX Turok Evolution, Goblin Commander, Myst IV Revelation and X-Men Legends II Rise of the Apocalypse

Original PlayStation MediEvil (missing original case) (hard to find title)

PlayStation 2 games Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront 2, LEGO Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

PlayStation 3 Call of Duty Black Ops

BRAND NEW (Comes in Box) Pokemon Pikachu Tomy Europe (UK version!) Trainers Choice 1 Kanto Region 2013 (this is the one with his tongue sticking out!)

Apple iPhone Ear buds (new and not wireless)

Apple Computer Corded Mouse

XBOX 360 Kinect Camera

Official Nintendo Gamecube Memory Cards x3 (black and gray)

Third Party Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card

PlayStation 1 and 2 Memory Cards

Black XBOX 360 Wireless Controller with Rechargeable batteries packs x2 and charger (thumbsticks have covers)

As for what I am into, it is a large list but if I had to make it as general as possible, then vintage in good condition from NBA, NFL and MLB. Autographs and Game Used of mostly NBA and I prefer Hall of Fame and retired players but I am also interested in some current stars.
    Last edited by NBADNA; 07-12-2019 at 11:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseball_is_the_life's Items on eBay

Nothing NES , I still have all those cards you were interested in

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseball_is_the_life's Items on eBay

your inbox is full..... accepted the deal.. says you need to send out first .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Johnny Sorry about that I cleaned it out and thank you, I'll send out here in a couple of days.