Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is Julio Jones best rookie card?

Hey so I Been collecting Julio since he came out in 2011 and wanted to know what everyone considers his best RCs to be. I have a NT black out of /25 and a chrome red refractor out of /25. What does everyone think is his best card. Also does it help the value he does not sign cards? It’s rare to find high end stuff of his it just does not come around at all.

What does everyone consider his top 5 cards to be?
    Last edited by Richierich813TB; 08-06-2019 at 09:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It does help that he doesn't sign cards but having an autographed card is always preferred over a non autograph one
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

It does help that he doesn't sign cards but having an autographed card is always preferred over a non autograph one

For sure. What do you think his best/most expensive cards would be? I’m trying to figure out so I can look into getting some more cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

1. NT SHIELD BASE RC AUTO 1/1
    2. TC BASE RC AUTO SUPERFRACTOR 1/1
    3. CONTENDERS BASE RC AUTO SB TICKET 1/1
    4. NT BASE RC AUTO 1/1
    ^ The above is all pre-2016 modern players 4 best cards and therefore their "Mount Rushmore" ... I have posted the Mount Rushmore cards for Jameis Winston I own so you can see what I'm talking about.

Famous Jameis Shield FRONT_edited.jpgSuperfractor FRONT_jpeg.jpgContenders SB Ticket FRONT_jpeg.jpgNational Treasures RPA FRONT_jpeg.jpg