Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

COMC & More Mailday - Habs Habs and More HABS!!

There are few things as enjoyable as a COMC mailday eh? Have to love it when you get 20 cards in the mail in one shot.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

OK one PC card that isn't a Montreal Canadien:
    Canadian WJC gold medallist and Kelowna Rockets alumnus Dillon Dube. Love this image!

OK, some Habs!

Let's begin with the great Mr. Beliveau...three cards, all awesome.

LOVE this one!

Carey! Carey! Carey!

Getting started with the new guys...

Really can't wait to get started with this guy once OPC comes out...

Tataaaaaar!

Nice Lehkonen RC

And finally some colour on one of these for me. I have two white swatch pieces already. The Captain!

Not too bad. I also got a Foil Silver team set for Series 2. Fun day at the mailbox for sure.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by RGM81; 07-18-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2019-20 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Domi, Ryan Poehling, and Brendan Gallagher

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nice selection of cards! I like the Beliveau jsy and the Honorary Engravings. I might have to add one of these to my PC one day.

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice red glow and autograph addition.

DON

Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each or (5 for $3), Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each or (5 for $4), Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each (3 for $8), Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each or (3 for $7) Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each or (3 for $5), Top Loaders 240 point $2 each or (6 for $10). Prices do not include shipping!!

Check out Truebluecustoms on Instagram!!
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice selection of cards! I like the Beliveau jsy and the Honorary Engravings. I might have to add one of these to my PC one day.

Definitely - they are gorgeous in person. I don't know how some people can say they don't like these cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Quite the haul. A mail day from COMC is always exciting!

The Legendary Fabrics of Beliveau is such a gorgeous card with that old swatch being the icing on the cake (wow), not to mention that Honorary Engravings card. I really hope UD keeps like set moving forward.

That Price Titanium /31 is also very pretty. I can look at those cards all day long!

Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite the haul. A mail day from COMC is always exciting!

The Legendary Fabrics of Beliveau is such a gorgeous card with that old swatch being the icing on the cake (wow), not to mention that Honorary Engravings card. I really hope UD keeps like set moving forward.

That Price Titanium /31 is also very pretty. I can look at those cards all day long!

Thanks my friend. I saw you had a nice Enroth pickup recently too!

I end up on the occasional Beliveau run and I seem to be on a good one right now! Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats, some nice cards for sure. COMC is a gold mine if you are patient and get in some good offers!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Ilya Bryzgalov, Andrei Vasilevskiy,
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats, some nice cards for sure. COMC is a gold mine if you are patient and get in some good offers!

Absolutely. That plus the destination point for almost all my purchases from the US these days and it all stacks up pretty quickly!