SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (284)
    Country

Whats a good value case in the $1000 range?

Been out of collecting for a few years. Always use to buy 3-5 cases a year to bust just for fun. Was never trying to make a side business out of it. Just would keep what I wanted for PC and sell the rest. Looking to buy a case of something in the 00 range even if its a year or 2 old. Thinking of waiting for Topps Chrome next week but am hearing mixed reviews on the last few years of Chrome. And also will Tatis and Guerrero be in the new Chrome? Thanks.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps Chrome in baseball is VERY weak if you are looking for PC hits. They usually short print the good rookies and you hit almost no color parallels. Not really a fun break nor is it a good one to make your money back on. If you are going to go back a couple of years I'd maybe target a cheap case of Topps Triple Threads instead where you can hit a bunch of really cool cards and maybe make your money back. If not that maybe spend a little more and get a case of Allen and Ginters this year. The hobby cases of that look to be totally stacked and unless you aren't interested in any of that set's hits you can actually make your money back on a break of that. Personally the checklist isn't that appealing to me this year but it has been very weak the past couple of years and I don't think they are ever going to have a stacked non baseball autograph lineup again.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

hard to get any case in the $1000 range but a retail case if you can find one might be a good investment. especially mega box which can only be found at target and is probably sold out.