Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Set Building Forums in Sport Forums planned to be decommissioned in August

Members -

In an effort to better streamline the forums on SCF, we plan to decommission new posts made into the Set Building forums. Current Posts (we need to define what a "current post" is going to be) in these forums will most likely will be moved into the Trading forums during August. There will be further changes upcoming for the forums overall and those will be communicated prior to being done.

For the set builders, we will make sure that a Set Building Prefix is set for Trading (already set) as well as in the Buy/Sell forums. The prefixes can be used to filter out threads that you may/may not wish to see.

If you have questions, please ask.

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Are the current threads going to be archived?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

the plan is move threads that are "active" to Trading and not archive them - I still need to define this. However, moving these are going to be closer to the end of August. We need to focus on launching badly needed updates to SCF in the early part of the month.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a set builder and I don't want my thread to get lost.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

it will not - I am not starting this process for a couple of weeks yet.