Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Texas Longhorns

AL:
    C: Jorge Posada
    1B: Lou Gehrig
    2B: Lou Whitaker
    3B: Brooks Robinson
    SS: Cal Ripken Jr.
    LF: Carl Yastrzemski
    CF: Joe DiMaggio
    RF: Mickey Mantle
    P: Bob Feller
    NL:
    C: Roy Campanella
    1B: Jackie Robinson (I know that 2B was his primary position, but he spent a lot of time at first as well)
    2B: Bill Mazeroski
    3B: Mike Schmidt
    SS: Ernie Banks
    OF: Tony Gwynn
    OF: Stan Musial
    OF: Roberto Clemente
    P: Carl Erskine

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Well it has been a while since this was brought ttt . So, anyone else want to post your ONE TEAM of starting position players in the A L & N L ? If so, go ahead and post them here on this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it has been almost four months since this was brought ttt. So, is anyone else ready to post their GREAT "ONE TEAM" player team of all time of the A L and/or N L ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else want to give this thread a try with their BEST A L and/or N L "starting team" made up with ONLY players who played his entire career with just ONE MLB team ???????

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I don't want to Nick-Pick but unfortunately Carl Hubbell was a former Tigers prospect in the minors as well the case could be said about Roberto Clemente being in the Dodgers Organization. Like @pwaldo I'll have to get back to getting my team organized. Also how fitting on Jackie Robinson Day we all forgot that Jackie was Traded to the Giants but he retired instead of playing with them. Also Bagwell was in Boston before becoming an Astros HoF.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 04-15-2021 at 06:55 PM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for your post and info. Carl Hubbell ONLY played for the GIANTS and Roberto Clemente ONLY with the PIRATES in the MLB. Also, Jackie Robinson, when in MLB, ONLY played for the Dodgers. And, Jeff Bagwell, according to what I saw on the back of a card of his, started in 1991 with the ASTROS and never played for any other MLB team. Therefore, according to their MLB playing days, each of those four ONLY played for ONE MLB team in their entire career.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I'm just saying if you did include the minors then there would be the thing also what about the Negro League they are now included in major leagues status again I am not trying to Nick-Pick.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 04-15-2021 at 08:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem. The ONLY ones I'm looking for on any A L or N L "All-Time One Team Player Team". Anyone interested in making up what they think would be the best in the history of the A L and N L "BEST" one team of one team players ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12