Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Call me crazy, but I suspect they made a few autos exclusive to ePack, to give ppl a reason to buy it there.

Honestly, that wouldn't surprise me either at this point.
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just heard back from upper deck and they are not realizing specific odds per franchise history cards/players also I questioned them about a few printing plates pulled from 18/19 The Cup. They are lanes as franchise history plates but do not exist in the current line up. Upper decks answer was that those players/cards have not been released yet. Seems odd that they didn’t make the first line up or the epack line up so what’s next ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just heard back from upper deck and they are not realizing specific odds per franchise history cards/players also I questioned them about a few printing plates pulled from 18/19 The Cup. They are lanes as franchise history plates but do not exist in the current line up. Upper decks answer was that those players/cards have not been released yet. Seems odd that they didn’t make the first line up or the epack line up so what’s next ?

They never release the odds on specific cards, just groups.

There's only 3 Group As, so I'll ignore them. There's a list of 30 Groups Bs. They fall 1:44 packs.

That means that every 44 packs, you should pull one of those cards. It does not mean that if you cracked 1,320 (44 x 30) you should get a whole set. Maybe there are twice as many Chelios Blackhawks cards, as there are Chelios Habs. Maybe there are 7 times more Robitaille Kings autos that Gretzky Kings autos, etc.

The odds they give are only for the entire group, and they don't give away specific production runs.

There's usually enough information with serial numbered cards that you can crunch the numbers and figure out roughly "how many total Group B cards exist" and then make a good guess, based on how rare cards seem to be....

As for plates for cards that still aren't out: Vol 2 is coming out this year (or next?) I think.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The groups make sense thanks, but as for the plates... it seems odd that they would release the plates before the cards no ? And volume two should be 19-20 right ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The groups make sense thanks, but as for the plates... it seems odd that they would release the plates before the cards no ? And volume two should be 19-20 right ?

Yes, Volume Two should be this year at some point. My guess is the summer.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

With the ePack only autos, my bet is that was planned.

Plates in the Cup, but no auto card?? I bet UD didn't get them back, and chose not to issue redemptions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345