Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Memorial Fundraiser for Gregg Brown (aka mufc)

** Gregg Brown Memorial Fundraiser **

For those of you who weren't fortunate enough to have known Gregg (SCF username mufc), he was very active in the trading forums (especially SCF & CSCT) and was one of the best you could ever hope to trade with. He was always friendly and would go out of his way to make a trade happen if he had a card that you needed. He will be truly missed and fondly remembered. In honor of Gregg, who passed away on July 16, 2019, I am running a fundraiser. I had originally planned to give the money to Gregg's family to help with funeral costs or whatever else they needed but Gregg's wife has requested that it be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society in Gregg's name instead.

The fundraiser will run until August 15th. Spots are $2 CDN each, straight fill, no limit to how many you can purchase. The list of names will be randomed 10 times and the winners will get to pick their own prize, starting from the name on top and working down the list until all prizes are claimed.

To view the prize vault, donate a prize, or purchase spots in the fundraiser, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/BackyardRinkTrading/ and you will see the fundraiser post pinned at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Facebook account but would still like to donate or buy spots let me know.

Post approved by @scottkoz20
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Raptors

better believe this guy was the best one of my best friends we worked for
    25 years together he will be missed
    GOOD BLESS IS SOUL
    PAT SANITA