Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

My Upper Deck A Piece Of History Win Club Set Progress

I figured I should post this up.

Here's my progress on the Upper Deck Win Club set. I'm only going after the regular versions for this set, not the gold versions #/10 or any other rare parallel.

If you have any Win Club cards, please let me know.Enjoy the show!

500 Win Club:

300 Win Club:

40 Wins Club:

Last edited by creasecollector; 06-10-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Now that's a stellar collection! I guess I'll be adding one of these for the Carey PC this coming year!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Just my opinion,but those are some of,if not the nicest looking memorabilia cards/sets UD has ever come out with.
    I have some myself as well as 2 of the xx/10.....None that u need though.....Great looking stuff,thanks for the show...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now that's a stellar collection! I guess I'll be adding one of these for the Carey PC this coming year!

Thanks! I'm hoping Price (and others) get added to the set once 2019-20 Series 1 is released. It'll definitely be a big money card though right out of the gate. There is a lot of crazy set collectors going after the 300 Win Club cards. If you happen to snag two by chance, you know who to call ;)

Just my opinion,but those are some of,if not the nicest looking memorabilia cards/sets UD has ever come out with.
    I have some myself as well as 2 of the xx/10.....None that u need though.....Great looking stuff,thanks for the show...

I completely agree. I love how timeless these UD A Piece Of History cards have become over the years. It's simple design and well-rounded checklists are something I've always loved about the set. After awhile, collecting the 300 Win Club cards was a no brainer for me. Then a new set collection was born! Your collection sounds great, especially those patch versions /10. Those are really desirable cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice set @creasecollector. Good luck on pursuing the ones you need!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Nice set @creasecollector. Good luck on pursuing the ones you need!

Thanks! It's a great set. It's been fun picking these up so far. They're pretty rare, too!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Added the Barrasso this week!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Possibly the nicest
    looking cards UD has ever come out with....Great stuff

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Possibly the nicest
    looking cards UD has ever come out with....Great stuff

Thanks! I agree. The A Piece of History set is definitely one of the most recognizable memorabilia set Upper Deck has ever created. Great selection of cards.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

First mail day of 2020 leads to two more additions on this set :)

Espo & Ozzy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast