Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

A "lot" of Basketball cards for baseball cards -----------------------

I only collect baseball cards, mainly gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals,and "vintage" Orioles (mainly 1954-1975). However, I do have some basketball cards that I'd like to trade for baseball. I just counted them, and have 1400 basketball cards + one auto'ed basketball card. Most of the cards are from the early 1990's. Even though I don't collect basketball, I know these players were stars,and cards of them are in the "lot" - Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Dennis Rodmen, Isiah Thomas, Earvin "Magic" Johnson, OLAJUWON, Moses Malone, Dominique Wilkins, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Muggsy Bogues, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Reggie Miller, Ralph Sampson, David Robinson, Karl Malone, Shaquille O'Neal, Alonzo Mourning, Christian Laettner,Clyde Drexler, and many others.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

If buying, I'll sell the "lot" for $25, that includes shipping in a medium flat rate priority box with tracking. When you subtract the shipping cost of the medium flat rate box, that's less than a penny (.01) per card. A great deal. If trading, plmk who/what in baseball you have that would interest me.

THANKS for checking this thread. Now, who want's to get this basketball 1425 card "lot" ??????
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-09-2019 at 11:53 AM. Reason: updating

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ----------------- Anyone want to buy or trade for the 1425 BASKETBALL card "lot" ? --------------- THANKS for checking this thread. ------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt for this weekend. -------------- Basketball card collectors, get 1425 more cards to add to your collection and get rid of baseball cards you want to get rid of. OR just add 1425 basketball cards for just $25 (that includes the shipping with tracking). --------- So, now, who wants this basketball "lot" ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who out there wants to get basketball cards for their baseball cards OR who would like to purchase them ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you like basketball, and want to get rid of baseball cards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. I currently have over 1400 basketball cards that I'd like to get rid of (more info. in POST #1). So, let's exchange basketball cards (that I'd be sending) for baseball cards (that you'd be sending). Who's ready to move their baseball cards for my basketball cards ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

I have a Roger Clemons GU that I can trade for basketball. Also a Dustin Pedroia quadruple GU #/75. What is your autograph card? In general I am not a fan of many of the early 1990s brands though
    At this time I am collecting Lamarcus Aldridge, Sterling Shepard, and Evan Engram.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@cardbuyer66 - THANKS for your post. The basketball auto is a 2013-14 PANINI SELECT SIGNATURES No. 23 Jay Williams (BULLS). I also have a a 2012-13 PANINI INNOVATION BASKETBALL No. 32 Tyreke Evan (KINGS) (IT HAS FIVE CUTOUTS AROUND HIS PICTURE, with five to six sides on each cutout). That's what I have along with the 1425 basketball cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Attached is the Clemons GU. Please let me know if you would be interested in trading the Evans for it. Also, do you have a scan of the Evans?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your post and interest. I just finished sending you a PM with the cards of the ones you asked about. Sorry, no I don't have a picture of the Evan card (but it is a different looking card). Yes, I'd trade the Evan for the Clemens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt for today. -------------- Anyone have any offer(s) today ???????? ---------- THANKS for checking this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast