Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (31)
    Country
    Navy
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Jayhawks Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @pudge27t See arkcitystandup's Items on eBay Instagram:

Reggie Bush PC - 2006 Leaf Certified Materials RC Mini Set

Hey folks! I appreciate you stopping by. :)
    I have been collecting Reggie Bush for a long time now & have came across these rare RCs.

2006 Leaf Certified Materials #210 Reggie Bush JSY/5

They all are stamped "Donruss Playoff Special Edition" on the front. They also look exactly like the jersey RCs that are to /550.

These are #'d to 5 (pictured) and have been told over the years that they were a rare release back in 2006 from the Hawaii Mainland Convention card show. I'm curious if anyone has any more information on these cards and if anyone has also seen them of any other player in the 2006 class? I have spent years looking and finally have found 4 of the 5 and just trying to track down that last one to complete the set!

All help & info is appreciated! Thanks all! :)
    Last edited by pudge27t; 07-29-2019 at 01:21 PM.