Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Camden Yards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Kansas City Royals
    See heystu1984's Items on eBay

Exclamation Camden Yards

Hi everyone! I'm from Chicago, visiting Baltimore for the improv fest this weekend. I'm also an autograph hound, mostly at minor league stadiums. How "friendly" is Camden to autograph seekers? I know from experience that the Baysox stadium is fairly hostile to anyone seeking home team autographs, but I'm somewhat concerned that Camden is the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

if you go on a Monday or Thursday they have an alumni autograph signing usually three past players free and be on the lookout for Rick Dempsey(his pub) and Boog Powell always by his stand a few innings in. Also don't be afraid to stay after the game is over caught a lot of our autos by doing this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh geez... I have tickets for Sunday, and I fly that night. I will bear that in mind for the future; I wouldn't mind meeting Dempsey.

How are getting signatures before the game?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The ushers usually let you down to the field level during warm ups my experience the third base side has been the best. most recently was able to get Chris Davis
    Rick Dempsey is usually at his bar during home games and Boog by his stand usually after the first few innings. My friend told me he has seen Eddie Murray a few times but is a very hard sig to get best of luck.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you for the tips. I didn't see your Dempsey/Boog comment until after I had flown out. I suppose I could try getting them TTM. In any case, I was able to get sigs of Santander and Alberto, but I just barely missed Jose Hernandez.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the tips. I didn't see your Dempsey/Boog comment until after I had flown out. I suppose I could try getting them TTM. In any case, I was able to get sigs of Santander and Alberto, but I just barely missed Jose Hernandez.

. Very nice congrats