Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - August 5, 2019

Members -

I'm going to make this rather quick, but I wanted to provide an update and give you all look at the work being done on the forums. As announced on July 17, Luc has been working on changes for the Inventory Manager, TTM and Trade Manager that would work on any device (mobile, tablet and desktop). This got me to looking at solutions that would ALSO allow the forums to be truly usable on mobile, tablet or desktop; making SCF to be completely mobile responsive.

So, I present the following - https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum.php?styleid=23. This style is NOT ready for prime time, but it's more than ready for a peer review. Now, I am going to be upfront in that this is going to be the style that is going to used for the site. It will allow for a complete mobile/tablet/desktop experience and is going to meet the needs of SCF going forward. Additionally, this will become the only style that will be troubleshot once launched. I do plan to leave the current SCF style at this point, but this is subject to change.

The reason this is needed is over the past year, the rate of mobile connections has been increasing to the point that there nearly 40% of all connections are mobile. The changes will allow for ANY person looking to use SCF can use SCF on any device.

With that said, I do plan to sunset the SCF App. The SCF only gives the ability for the forums to be view and frankly, it's not great and support sucks for it. No date is set for this currently, but I am looking at 30-45 days after official launch of this and the tools that Luc is working on.

One other item, I have to work on the full list for the Alonzo giveaway. I plan to do the by Wednesday night but I need to complete the overall list and give everyone the ability to ensure this is right prior to the draw. This will be posted in the main thread for the Alonzo giveaway.

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott for the update and sounds good!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content