SCF Rewards
    Country

2015-2016 OPC Platinum break

Absolutely love the look of even just the base cards in this set so decided to buy a box from 15-16, I think we all know who the prime target for this year was. Pulled a lot of neat cards in this box, but I honestly wasn't prepared for how good it was going to be.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

In the first pack...

McDavid rookie auto white ice #04/99. Felt like I won the lottery, I was scared to even touch it

About an hour later I proceeded with the rest of the box, got some really neat cards;

The nicest pulls - Panarin rookie rainbow parallel, Couture black ice #/99, Malkin white ice #/199, Scheifele seismic gold #/25

Tons of rookies

Few more rookies and some inserts; especially love the Datysuk retro rainbow parallel. Not worth much but great looking card and another one of my favorite players.

3 base rainbow parallels, 3 trax, 2 team logos, 1 trophied talent and a few more rookies. Also a neat Lemieux retro card.

I got back into this hobby just a few weeks ago after selling my collection of cards about a dozen years ago. Opening a box is really exciting since when I was younger I could never afford to do it. This box obviously blew my mind but because of the McJesus pull but it was just an awesome experience overall.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats! That McDavid is truly a sweet card. Great way to return to the hobby!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Ilya Bryzgalov, Andrei Vasilevskiy,
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Nice pull.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

The Scheifele /25 is already a very solid pull by itself. That McDavid is huge!

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

First pack MoJo! Congrats on that massive McDavid auto!

Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards