SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2019 National Baseball Card Day + Very Nice Big Hit

Stopped by the local today and busted some different products and the owner gave me a bunch of 2019 National Baseball Card Day packs.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Several packs into the break I hit a Christian Walker Diamondback auto. I have never heard of the guy and nobody else did either.

Fast forward and as I get to the end of the break much to my and everyone else surprise was a second autograph in the packs!

How about this?

Best card of the entire days breakage. I will take it!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Milwaukee Brewers Chicago Blackhawks Green Bay Packers
    See ntlwhlr's Items on eBay

Nice pull for sure! I didn’t make it to a LCS today which was the first time I didn’t make it Card day for several years. Bummer on that!

if you happened to also pull the Christian Yelich base card and you might be willing/up for a trade I’d be interested in seeing if we can work something out. If so let me know and I can let you know what I have to trade.

Thanks and again nice pull there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners
    See j-f-sebastian's Items on eBay

Great pull! Usually giveaway stuff like those packs don't contain much in value, they are more of a gimmick. Glad to see it's not true in this case.

It's a shame many of today's stars have such terrible signatures. Many players never learned cursive handwriting in school, but didn't even bother to learn enough how to sign their names either. Some even print their names, making them all that much easier to fake as well. Others obviously know how but are just lazy.

Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/PSA Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente -
    Nolan Ryan - Ichiro - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Nice pull for sure! I didn’t make it to a LCS today which was the first time I didn’t make it Card day for several years. Bummer on that!

if you happened to also pull the Christian Yelich base card and you might be willing/up for a trade I’d be interested in seeing if we can work something out. If so let me know and I can let you know what I have to trade.

Thanks and again nice pull there!

PM sent

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on this pull !

Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay

Great card! Congrats!

Scobes

Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow awesome pull. Congrats!

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pull! Usually giveaway stuff like those packs don't contain much in value, they are more of a gimmick. Glad to see it's not true in this case.

It's a shame many of today's stars have such terrible signatures. Many players never learned cursive handwriting in school, but didn't even bother to learn enough how to sign their names either. Some even print their names, making them all that much easier to fake as well. Others obviously know how but are just lazy.

Ever noticed doctor signatures? Imagine having to sign thousands and thousands of signatures, how would your signature look?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners
    See j-f-sebastian's Items on eBay

Ever noticed doctor signatures? Imagine having to sign thousands and thousands of signatures, how would your signature look?

I get that, and today's players probably do sign far more signatures than players of the past. However, when you look at the fact many players today do have decent signatures and write cursively, obviously some don't make much of an effort and others do. Just seems like I see more and more sloppy and quick ones in the last few years.

With rampant signature fakery in the hobby today as well, last thing we need is signatures that make it easier to do.

Another thing, doctors don't get paid to sign things, athletes and other famous people do for the most part. We pay for them.

Last edited by Deckard7; 08-22-2019 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Added last paragraph