Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - Johnnyappleseed will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseball_is_the_life's Items on eBay

Looking to trade Sports cards for NES Nintendo Games

i have mostly baseball and football , but a little basketball.. Autos/Game Used/ Patches/ Rookies available.
    plmk what you have and what/who you are looking for . Would love to get a few trades done to bolster my NES collection.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dont have a bucket , but have a ton of newer stuff in baseball and football.

if any questions.. just message me ... ill help you out

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CCW (205)
    Country
    See cornstalk1's Items on eBay

Looking for baseball hof and cubs and Football chicago bears. What NES system are you you looking for? The original? I have several games for that system. Plus other systems

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for baseball hof and cubs and Football chicago bears. What NES system are you you looking for? The original? I have several games for that system. Plus other systems

Im looking for original NES Games. rookies, autos, gu of hof and those 2 teams?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CCW (205)
    Country
    See cornstalk1's Items on eBay

Im looking for original NES Games. rookies, autos, gu of hof and those 2 teams?

Yes and I will get you a list of games I have when I get home

Last edited by cornwellfamily; 08-12-2019 at 01:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes and I will get you a list of games I have when I get home

sounds good, i will do the same for you
    thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone today?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Are you looking for the ones that came in boxes that measured approximately 5 x 7 ? If so, I have ten (10) of those. Mine have "Ninetendo Entertainment System" on them. These are the ones I have ----------------------

Major League Baseball item #5154 (1987) --- W I L L O W (1989) --- Bible Adventures (1990) --- The Chessmaster (1989) --- Othello (1988) --- Jeopardy 25th Anniversary (1990) --- TOOBIN' (1989) --- Data East BurgerTime (1987) --- GOLF Challenge Pebble Beach (1988) --- R.B.I. Baseball (1987)

If interested, I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's to add to my PC of ORIOLES and NATIONALS, and "vintage" Orioles (1954-1975) that I could add to my PC. Also, I'll sell, if the offer is reasonable (don't forget to add shipping cost in the offer).

Have a good day, Rodney

Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-14-2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: correcting error

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you looking for the ones that came in boxes that measured approximately 5 x 7 ? If so, I have ten (10) of those. Mine have "Ninetendo Entertainment System" on them. These are the ones I have ----------------------

Major League Baseball item #5154 (1987) --- W I L L O W (1989) --- Bible Adventures (1990) --- The Chessmaster (1989) --- Othello (1988) --- Jeopardy 25th Anniversary (1990) --- TOOBIN' (1989) --- Data East BurgerTime (1987) --- GOLF Challenge Pebble Beach (1988) --- R.B.I. Baseball (1987)

If interested, I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's to add to my PC of ORIOLES and NATIONALS, and "vintage" Orioles (1954-1975) that I could add to my PC. Also, I'll sell, if the offer is reasonable (don't forget to add shipping cost in the offer).

Have a good day, Rodney

Hey,
    i would be interested in willow, golf pebble beach and rbi baseball.
    you have original boxes? or are they in cases?

Last edited by Johnnyappleseed; 08-14-2019 at 10:45 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for the quick reply. They are in their original boxes. The "opening flap" on the "R.B.I." is gone, and that box has more wear than the other two (I played it much much more).

SCF Rewards
    Country

its a little higher end (maybe we can work something out ) but i have a Museum Collection Frank Robinson Silver Auto /10
    but i can see what else i have that might work for those 3 games

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast