SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

Looking for...Mark Messier Chronology Letterman

Looking for all Chronology Letterman of Mark Messier Redemptions...Please PM Prices
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U”

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some pretty interesting Oiler stuff

Something more rare than the Letterman cards..

I have a 15-16 Messier Upper Deck SP Game Used Base Card SN#:: 2 /11 (SPGU only printed the card to his jersey number) unfortunately hes pictured w/Rangers

I have 1981-82 OPC 4 card uncut panels (from an uncut sheet, not box bottoms), one has Messier, that corner/card is mint, another features Moog's RC and Semenko (really cool pieces, I was going to get them framed). One actually has Bourques 2nd OPC card, Stastny RC as well.

I have every Gretzky from 79-80 to 1987-88 and then on after (I'm only missing 87-88), I have some oddball stuff from the early 80's like Vachon Food and other random cards of Gretzky from the early 80's as well..

I have plenty of Kurri - about 35 of his 81-82 Topps rookies, quite a few from the 80's including the Vachon Foods

I have plenty of Coffey, Kurri and Anderson and such.... I know I have a few Anderson Relics/Jerseys/Auto's a long with plenty of 80's stuff.

I have a ton to Oilers stuff...

And if you're into newer stuff I have a an ITG Gretzky /McDavid dynamic Duo SN: 2/2

If you have any interest or ore want info please PM

- NIck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I saw a guy in my facebook group ended up with 3 of the M's.