SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bunch of baseball cards - value?

Hi,
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

So I just found around 160 baseball cards at my parents house, we live in Sweden. Baseball basically does not exist here. These are american cards. What is a good place to get them valued since I have no knowledge of american baseball whatsoever.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Hello,

One of the quick ways you could go about this is search for listing of the cards for sale on both eBay and COMC. The prices are not always perfect but will be close.

Also, if you want to buy or order a latest Beckett baseball magazine, that should have all of the valuable baseball cards listed in the major sets
    Both Canada and USA addresses available for shipping!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you post scans here I'm pretty sure our members would help you out pricing them. At least give you a good estimate on them.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello,

One of the quick ways you could go about this is search for listing of the cards for sale on both eBay and COMC. The prices are not always perfect but will be close.

Also, if you want to buy or order a latest Beckett baseball magazine, that should have all of the valuable baseball cards listed in the major sets

If you post scans here I'm pretty sure our members would help you out pricing them. At least give you a good estimate on them.

Put them in a scanner and just attach the images to a post?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That would work, yes. Scanning and posting all 160 cards (even in groupings) would be a pain though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You could always take pictures of multiple big lots with a camera or cell phone and post them here. You don't always have to have 1 image for 1 card. Just as long as you can make out the cards in the pictures a large group shot would be good enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You could always take pictures of multiple big lots with a camera or cell phone and post them here. You don't always have to have 1 image for 1 card. Just as long as you can make out the cards in the pictures a large group shot would be good enough.

The only problem with that is that the number of the card is on the back, all I know so far is that they are Topps cards from 1992.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only problem with that is that the number of the card is on the back, all I know so far is that they are Topps cards from 1992.

Unless they are 1992 Topps gold cards they are pretty much worthless. Do you have any other years/sets?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (219)
    Country
    See collectorskip's Items on eBay

Assuming you are correct and the cards are 1992 Topps regular issue, there are only a few that Beckett Online Price Guide gives any real value:
    # 1 - Nolan Ryan $ 1.00
    # 40 - Cal Ripken $ 2.00
    # 58 - Ausmus/Campanis/Nillson/Robbins RC $ 1.50
    # 156 - Manny Ramirez RC $5.00
    # 276 - Shawn Greene RC $ 1.00
    # 380 - Bobby Bonds $ 1.00

Hope that helps you out a bit.

Skip