Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

What should I do with this Jack Eichel Fleer Patch?

Hey guys. I have received this jack eicher fleer showcase rc patch /299. I would love to get it signed. I was doing some research about sending it in to leaf but i dont want to pay -105 to get it signed. Or should I just mail it to him and get it signed? What should I do? Let me know. Thanks,
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Jacob

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    PC's Ryan Pulock Roope Hintz Robert Thomas Artemi Panarin Vitali Kravtsov Future Watch Auto Patch's
    Traders Hidden Content
    If you have any Kravstov KHL cards LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

What's the purpose in getting it signed?

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Ilya Bryzgalov, Andrei Vasilevskiy,
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sending it to Leaf was part of an old promotion they had when Eichel had an autograph exculsive deal with Leaf, which he does not have anymore (Eichel signed an autograph Exclusive deal with Upper Deck in 2019). So you cannot send it in for a fee to get the card signed.

Not sure if Eichel signs TTM (Through The Mail) autos, but that would be your best bet for Eichel signing your card unless you know someone who frequents Sabres practices/games.

Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

Yeah I was looking at the TTM Manager to see what the address and the percent. I think i will try to do it through the mail.
    Sending it to Leaf was part of an old promotion they had when Eichel had an autograph exculsive deal with Leaf, which he does not have anymore (Eichel signed an autograph Exclusive deal with Upper Deck in 2019). So you cannot send it in for a fee to get the card signed.

Not sure if Eichel signs TTM (Through The Mail) autos, but that would be your best bet for Eichel signing your card unless you know someone who frequents Sabres practices/games.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Yeah I was looking at the TTM Manager to see what the address and the percent. I think i will try to do it through the mail.

It's a risk for sure, but if you don't mind it then yeah. Send it in and hope for the best.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

The sabres team has a po box to send fan mail i'll probably send it through that with eichels name on it.
    It's a risk for sure, but if you don't mind it then yeah. Send it in and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The sabres team has a po box to send fan mail i'll probably send it through that with eichels name on it.

Sounds about right. Hoping for a quick turnaround.

Quick question, but what do you plan to do with the card? I ask because some people think an IP/TTM auto on a card "devalues" the card in question, so if the person wanted to sell it, they may not get the premium price they are looking for.

But if it's for your personal collection, then I'd say go for it! I'm sure this card would look great with his autograph on it.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of I[/TTM autographed cards. I think it can add a lot to a card. Some collector's stay away from them though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

I'm personally looking to probably grade it and then sell it.
    Sounds about right. Hoping for a quick turnaround.

Quick question, but what do you plan to do with the card? I ask because some people think an IP/TTM auto on a card "devalues" the card in question, so if the person wanted to sell it, they may not get the premium price they are looking for.

But if it's for your personal collection, then I'd say go for it! I'm sure this card would look great with his autograph on it.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of I[/TTM autographed cards. I think it can add a lot to a card. Some collector's stay away from them though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eichel autos were worthless in Leaf products.

Eichel autos through TTM or the Leaf promotion ( signing rookie year cards ) did not really bump the value at all, especially seeing how much it cost for Eichel to sign your card

Now that it looks like Eichel will be an update this year, it will kill any value the old 15/16 cards once had.

If youre planning on re-selling, youre just losing money going through this process

Last edited by canucksfan007; 08-16-2019 at 05:09 PM.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

If you're just looking to flip, I would wager that you will get a better price today raw than graded after sending TTM (if it ever returned to you). Patch cards don't grade well, and as Crease mentioned, many people value a card less for a 3rd party auto (did not come certified on card). Plus you risk UD releasing the same card with an auto version like they did with SPA. I sent Ryan Miller a card and it took him a year to sign it for me. By this time who knows what the value of that Eichel could be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast