By all accounts the 2019 National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago was one the best Nationals of all time. The same can be said for the Dave & Adam’s break team of Sean and Alex. Here is a recap of their 2019 National breaks from Sean.
We made it through another National! Every year it is an amazing time for Alex and I. We have been breaking from our home base here in Buffalo for the past few years which gives us unparalleled access to a warehouse full of product. Once again we topped our previous year as we were able to do a total of 126 breaks! Last year we topped 100 at 109 breaks and I wasn’t sure if it was possible to surpass that benchmark.

Well boy was I wrong. With all the help from our loyal customers we blew past that number and now have some work to do for next year. (Yes even Alex will have work to do)

Make sure to follow Dave and Adams on Instagram as we posted some of the bigger hits from the past 2 weeks.
If you have some pictures of cards you pulled during The National or from the free packs that we sent out…be sure to tag us! We would love to see what you got.

Everything that was opened during our National Breaks, whether it be group breaks or a personal break has been shipped out. If you don’t have your items yet, they will be arriving soon! If you missed out on any of the break action or just feel like reliving one of your pulls…all the breaks are up and available to watch on our YouTube page.

Lastly, feedback…we love feedback. If there was something we didn’t break this year that you want to see next year let us know. We love getting your feedback on how to keep improving our breaks. Please feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected]

Thanks again for spending your time with us and see you in a break real soon!

Sean

Check out some of the big hits that were pulled recently:

The post DACW Live “Breaks” Their Case Break Record! appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...