Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool NBA 2K20 Starting Five for the 1980s 1990s 2000s and 2010s

Haven't had one of these debates for awhile. Who would you take out or add to these teams? And which one would beat the others?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is really tough. I think the 90's is correct. It's weird not seeing Barkley, Robinson, Ewing, Miller, etc. though.

The 2000's is probably correct too but it's weird not seeing Dirk, Nash, Kidd, and Garnett on it. I'd consider swapping Duncan with Dirk.

Dwight definitely doesn't belong on the 2010's team. His prime was really 2007-2012 so he really didn't dominate much of a particular decade. It seems they want a center there though. In that case I'd put Dirk or Duncan, whichever one is not in the 2000's. They both had 5-6 good years still in the 2010's.

Magic, MJ, and Bird are obvious picks for the 80's. Based on stats, Malone would be the center for the 80's but it's tough to not put Jabbar there. I think I'd put Malone at PF, Jabbar at C, and take out McHale, although he is deserving as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Magic, MJ, and Bird are obvious picks for the 80's. Based on stats, Malone would be the center for the 80's but it's tough to not put Jabbar there. I think I'd put Malone at PF, Jabbar at C, and take out McHale, although he is deserving as well.

Yeah I haven't looked at the stats but it is weird not seeing Kareem there. That would be my only problem with the teams up to the 2010s one. On that I think you could find somebody better than Harden but I haven't watched the NBA lately so maybe he was the best.

As for the best out of the 4 I would rank the 2010s last, 1980s next, and I'm having a tough time figuring out who would win between the 1990s and the 2000s. Tough as hell call on that one for me. I actually think the 2000s team would win a 7 game series between the two and that is just blowing my mind. I think if you made a full team the 1990s would be absolutely loaded with depth but that starting 5 for the 2000s is almost impossible to beat.