Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Indianapolis Colts

Wanted: US and World Paper Money - Cards for trade

Hey y'all,
    I rekindled another childhood hobby of coin and money collecting. Its a great hobby and I highly recommend it, so much fun.

Anyway, I am looking for paper money. Any kind of world/foreign money, US silver certificates, US red seal certificates, US brown certificates, US gold certificates, or any kind of old US currency. Always looking for coins as well. Let me know as I have football, hockey, nascar, and wwe cards for trade. US Traders only please. Let me know, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Hey there. I have a Bank of Indonesia Paper Money 2000 Dua Ribu Rupiah for trade. I like NASCAR Jeff Gordon, Joey Logano, Kyle Busch, Mark Martin, Jimmie Johnson cards or diecast. I also like Legos, Marvel Comics, Dallas Mavericks, Reggie Miller, Recent NBA.

Let me know what you got.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey there. I have a Bank of Indonesia Paper Money 2000 Dua Ribu Rupiah for trade. I like NASCAR Jeff Gordon, Joey Logano, Kyle Busch, Mark Martin, Jimmie Johnson cards or diecast. I also like Legos, Marvel Comics, Dallas Mavericks, Reggie Miller, Recent NBA.

Thanks

I will get a list for you and send it to you sometime tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

Sorry, I had a long day at work yesturday and ended up going straight to bed when I got home, I will get that list to you ASAP.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have some money left over from a trip to the united Arab Emirates. Let me know if you are interested. Rich

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (366)
    Country

I have these notes:

1 Yuan Chinese
    2000 Dos Mil Pesos
    I collect all cards of Terry Bradshaw, Larry Bird, John Havlicek, and Ted Simmons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some money left over from a trip to the united Arab Emirates. Let me know if you are interested. Rich

Hello,
    Yes I am interested, what are you interested for them? I will get you a list and pics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have these notes:

1 Yuan Chinese
    2000 Dos Mil Pesos

I am interested, what are you looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

I'm going to Kenya in February/March time frame. Would you be interested? Do you have a tradelist?
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I collect Cowboys and Drew Brees. I trade for about anything. I will trade for junkGU/Auto for other trades or for something I think I can trade or sell on here. LMK what you have. Thanks Rich

Hello,
    Yes I am interested, what are you interested for them? I will get you a list and pics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast