Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'll be looking for Poehling cards, mostly his YG and what catches my eyes.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prospects are on my radar..... Look, if you know hockey well enough to watch players and be like "this kid will make it" - regardless of their draft position, then you can make some $$$$$

Baseball fans call it "prospecting"...

Only problem is that if a 6th round pick turns into a star, his cards wont fetch nearly to what the 3rd overall pick would fetch for example - despite the fact the 6th round pick could be a better player ...

I think a lot of hockey fans take an approach of "yeah that 3rd overall pick should be great, but that dude drafted in the 6th round should be a bust but he's just lucky, and is blowing up the NHL because he plays on a good team"....

It can be frustrating at times...

But yea, that Alex DeBrincat kid seems to have 50 goals a season plastered on him - but few collectors care because he was drafted in the 2nd round...

I'm looking for Strome right now...... Which will trade or buy....

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Enroth's KHL stuff will be on my radar this season... obviously haha. I'm hoping I can grab them all but I know that will be nearly impossible due to the hardcore KHL fans/collectors over there. But I will try!

Also I'll be interested to see who gets added to the UD 300 Win Club set this year. Whether it's one or multiple goalies, it'll be fun to see how they do out of the gate on the secondary market. Hoping to snag one or two for my set if I can.
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Enroth's KHL stuff will be on my radar this season... obviously haha. I'm hoping I can grab them all but I know that will be nearly impossible due to the hardcore KHL fans/collectors over there. But I will try!

Also I'll be interested to see who gets added to the UD 300 Win Club set this year. Whether it's one or multiple goalies, it'll be fun to see how they do out of the gate on the secondary market. Hoping to snag one or two for my set if I can.

I can think of at least one goalie who will probably be getting a card. :)
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2019-20 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Domi, Ryan Poehling, and Brendan Gallagher

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I can think of at least one goalie who will probably be getting a card. :)

I hope Price gets his 300 Win Club card produced this upcoming fall and UD doesn't hold onto the idea for next year or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12