SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading your team for College Cards

I'm trading your team (MLB, NFL & NBA) for cards in college uniform of the teams below. All sports and any year or brand. I don't need a list or scans as long as you follow guidelines of what I want. Must have team name or logo on uniform or card, no airbrushed. No duplicates and no late 80's early 90's Collegiate Collection cards. I'll accept pocket schedules and ticket stubs as well. Must be in NrMt conditon. Starting lots out at 99 cards, can do more or less if needed, minimum of 50 cards.

Post #2 has a Phillies lot available with scans of what you'll get. If you want Football or Basketball, let me know and I'll start a thread. If you want to do a blind trade, you can get an idea of what you'll get from the Phillies scans. I grab a 5,000 count box and find the teams as I go.

SEC---All teams
    Pac 12----All teams
    Big Ten----All teams
    Big 12----All teams
    ACC----All teams

UNLV
    Cincinnati
    Houston
    Connecticut
    Memphis State
    East Carolina
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Gonzaga
    BYU
    Villanova
    Marquette
    Creighton
    St. John's
    Georgetown
    Last edited by Vinny1990; 08-30-2019 at 07:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phillies