SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Cards don’t fit in one-touch?

So I was putting my FWA’s into one touches, but 2 of them were too wide and wouldn’t fit. 15-16 Matt Puempel and 15-16 Shane Prince. Has anyone ever had this issue with their cards before? What do I do?
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Traders: Hidden Content
    What I’m Looking For: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There were quite a few miscuts in 15-16 SPA. Lots of the McDavid FWA had that same problem. Might be able to send a message to UD QA to see if they have replacement stock available, but at this stage of the game I have my doubts.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2019-20 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Domi, Ryan Poehling, and Brendan Gallagher

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldnt say its super common but it does happen. Its not all Puempels or Princes, just the ones you have. Here are a few of my cards that dont fit in their one touches:

- 97/98 Black Diamond Quad Rookie Luongo /50 ( too wide )
    - 05/06 Upper Deck Rookie Ink Lundqvist /30 ( too tall )
    - 05/06 Upper Deck Rookie Ink Crosby /87 ( too tall )
    - 06/07 Ultimate Auto Rookie Malkin /99 ( too tall )

Ive seen a few Malkins like this, and most of the Rookie Inks ive owned were too tall.

What do you do? You put them in a top loader ...... or buy new ones that fit a one touch
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Try different versions. Sometimes various brands or revisions of of the holders have a little more room.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sorry to hear about this. 15-16 was a weird year and a lot of the FWA's were miscut, including some McDavid's.
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I’d be crushed if I had a Mcdavid like this lol. Ok thanks for the tips lads, I’ll check out some other models of one touches. End of the day, i collect Sens and not expecting these 2 cards to hold any real value, and they’ll always be in my PC, so I might just trim them to fit.