Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pickups! Missed seeing your posts. With Covid and all, one can never be to sure of the well being of others. Im glad it was just a lull in pickup of cards. My favorite of this group is the Leaf with the inscription! Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Parkerplenty; 10-06-2021 at 03:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Great pickups! Missed seeing your posts. With Covid and all, one can never be to sure of the well being of others. Im glad it was just a lull in pickup of cards. My favorite of this group is the Leaf with the inscription! Welcome back!

Thanks!

It's been a year since I have been here. Went through a divorce and just recently getting back into my collecting! I have some stuff I am going to be adding here soon. My first additions to my collection since my last posting.

I hope everyone is well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

It's been a year since I have been here. Went through a divorce and just recently getting back into my collecting! I have some stuff I am going to be adding here soon. My first additions to my collection since my last posting.

I hope everyone is well!

Yeah man, a whole year. Divorce can't be an easy thing to do through. I hope you are okay. Looking forward to seeing your posts, and welcome back!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry to hear about anyone going thru a divorce. Done that once and it not fun even if it a easy divorce it still a PITA in my opinion. Hope, you had a easy divorce and it did not get too messy and it can when you add in kids, finances, property, folks who are mad can definitely make life miserable for a while. Glad to see you back and look forward to your new additions.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Welcome back!!!
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone!

As far as divorces go, it was super easy. We left with our own belongings and had no kids/fights through the courts so it was a done deal in a matter of a few weeks! No ill will towards my ex, but I am glad to be free.

I still haven't added my recent pick ups. Been working a lot and had to put the dog down today. When I get into a better mind frame (and get some time) I am going to add. They aren't anything earth shattering lol, but new and cool to me!

I hope everyone is doing well! Peace and wellness to you all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want to send out a huge thank you to Swiggy. He sent me this amazing card to add to my Stepfan Taylor collection! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! You rock!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Nice card!
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice card, love National Treasures and an Auto to beat! Enjoy!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whoa! Beautiful card! What a nice gesture!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast