Please Note - KanernTazer will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pettersson and Orr O-Pee-Chee Platinum VIP autos and entire epack account for sale

Good morning all!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I am new here but have a hockey collection I am looking to get rid of. To be honest, I just don’t get the same joy out of collecting anymore, and my growing family could use the extra cash. I am starting with my online inventory through Upper Deck ePack. My epack username is the same as this one, KanernTazer. Some of the highlights of my epack account are my Elias Pettersson and Bobby Orr OPCP VIP autos, Bobby Hull SPX VIP auto/5, and Patrick Kane 2018-19 OPCP retro Golden Treasures 1/1. Also have a ton of 2018-19 OPCP rookie autos, including Pettersson, Hart, Kotkaniemi, an emerald surge Cirelli and a red prism Heiskanen. Color wheel variations of McDavid, Dahlin and Svechnikov and so much more are available. Feel free to take a look through my inventory and let me know if interested in anything. I selected a bunch of pictures to upload from my phone, but honestly not sure if it is going to work.

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending pictures in a new post because they didn’t work the first time. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

PM sent.
    thx,
    Kid