Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tim Hortons release

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Picked up 50 packs this morning (and they only gave me 40 - glad I counted them there to get the extra 10).

First pack was a Clear Cut Phenoms card - and although I was happy to have that nice hit in my first pack I personally feel design/look-wise they are a huge step back from previous years. They don't have that really slick icy look anymore. They're still acetate cards which almost always are going to look good but the overall design isn't for me at all.

I only opened one other pack (got one of those red "parallels") which I'm undecided on whether I like or not yet - saving 48 packs for tonight after the kids go to bed :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Had to grab 2 packs today and start this morning off right! Best of luck to everyone stopping for some cards at Timmies!

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    My traders on Flickr

Picked up 20 packs myself this morning. At least the counter person had no problems processing the order unlike previous years where i get a blank stare because they don't know how to ring up more than 1 pack! Anyways, the highlights were a Carter Hart Clear Cut and a Franchise Duos of Bergeron/Pastrnak.....wish it was Matthews/Tavares instead, but those Duo cards are tougher hits nonetheless. I guess that'll be my routine for the next couple weeks. 1 medium regular + 10-20 packs. Lol
    Hidden Content
    Traders album: Hidden Content
    Full traders list: Hidden Content
    Instagram: leafer.70

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody know if there are any real-world prizes attainable from the \digital codes? Like...can you get free tims stuff or even bigger prizes or whatever or are the digital codes just a "collect the set digitally" kind of thing?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

And the cards from my 2 packs. I’m happy with it! Definitely won’t be the last...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    My traders on Flickr

Anybody know if there are any real-world prizes attainable from the \digital codes? Like...can you get free tims stuff or even bigger prizes or whatever or are the digital codes just a "collect the set digitally" kind of thing?

Looks like there's real prizes to be won...anything from a free coffee to a trip to the finals:

https://c2w.timhortons.com/en#section-grand-prize

SCF Rewards
    Country

packaging the same as last year?

thought they usually changed it up from year to year.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Picked up 50 packs this morning (and they only gave me 40 - glad I counted them there to get the extra 10).

First pack was a Clear Cut Phenoms card - and although I was happy to have that nice hit in my first pack I personally feel design/look-wise they are a huge step back from previous years. They don't have that really slick icy look anymore. They're still acetate cards which almost always are going to look good but the overall design isn't for me at all.

I only opened one other pack (got one of those red "parallels") which I'm undecided on whether I like or not yet - saving 48 packs for tonight after the kids go to bed :)

Those other 48 packs will be a blast to rip!

Those red parallels are really nice looking cards. Nice to see UD add a base parallel this year.

If anyone has a Marc-Andre Fleury red parallel I'd love to make a quick trade for one :)
    Last edited by creasecollector; 09-23-2019 at 01:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like there's real prizes to be won...anything from a free coffee to a trip to the finals:

https://c2w.timhortons.com/en#section-grand-prize

Ahhh yes they're doing like last year where you get ballots in each prize category based on the digital packs/pins you open - so you get to a maximum number of ballots even if you were to open 10 billion packs

that is motivating enough to at least participate tiil I hit the maximum :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Oakland Raiders Toronto Blue Jays
    See barkingtreespider's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Send PayPal to jayeh1969 Member is PayPal Verified

Here's my pull out of 25 packs. No duos : (((

Yes Aaron, we can trade for the Fleury if you want.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast