SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (424) The Bench
    Country
    See tdoran70's Items on eBay

Does anyone do photoshop?

I have been working on a project for almost 10 years. I am trying to collect signed cards of every member of the 1993 Phillies Playoff team. I have done several TTM cards as well as purchasing cards from ebay and have gotten most of the team. I am down to one last card to complete this project but there is a problem, Topps did not make a card for Bobby Thigpen showing him in a Phillies uniform in 1994. I have a copy of a card from the 1994 Donruss set with Thigpen in a phillies uniform, so I am looking for someone to take the picture from the Donruss card and create a version of the topps card for me. Here is a photo of both cards so you can see if this can be done. I can send better scans once we figure out if this can be done

Batiste.jpg

thigpen.jpg
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Let me know if you think this can be done and how much it would cost.. I would like to get the actual file sent to me so that I can print it out and mail it to Mr. Thigpen and try to get it signed so that my project will finally be complete. I can send money through paypal, thanks!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out my new website with all of my trade bait.

Hidden Content

Make sure to use the CTRL+F Function to search for your favorite team or player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been working on a project for almost 10 years. I am trying to collect signed cards of every member of the 1993 Phillies Playoff team. I have done several TTM cards as well as purchasing cards from ebay and have gotten most of the team. I am down to one last card to complete this project but there is a problem, Topps did not make a card for Bobby Thigpen showing him in a Phillies uniform in 1994. I have a copy of a card from the 1994 Donruss set with Thigpen in a phillies uniform, so I am looking for someone to take the picture from the Donruss card and create a version of the topps card for me. Here is a photo of both cards so you can see if this can be done. I can send better scans once we figure out if this can be done

Batiste.jpg

thigpen.jpg

Let me know if you think this can be done and how much it would cost.. I would like to get the actual file sent to me so that I can print it out and mail it to Mr. Thigpen and try to get it signed so that my project will finally be complete. I can send money through paypal, thanks!!!

I have photoshop and I want to give this a go. I won't charge you anything, it is definitely possible. I will play with it and see if I can figure something out. Does it have to be the Donruss picture or any picture in a Phillies uni? You also just want the file, not an actual print out and glued to cardstock?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (424) The Bench
    Country

I have photoshop and I want to give this a go. I won't charge you anything, it is definitely possible. I will play with it and see if I can figure something out. Does it have to be the Donruss picture or any picture in a Phillies uni? You also just want the file, not an actual print out and glued to cardstock?

THanks for the reply and your kind offer! Any picture of Bobby thigpen in a Phillies uniform would be fine. I am totally cool with just getting the file, that way I can make copies of it if I need to send it to multiple addresses to get it signed. Let me know how you would like to proceed by sending me your email address in a pm and I will send you over scans of a few of the 1994 topps cards that I have for you to use. Thanks again!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

THanks for the reply and your kind offer! Any picture of Bobby thigpen in a Phillies uniform would be fine. I am totally cool with just getting the file, that way I can make copies of it if I need to send it to multiple addresses to get it signed. Let me know how you would like to proceed by sending me your email address in a pm and I will send you over scans of a few of the 1994 topps cards that I have for you to use. Thanks again!!!

Sounds good. I will be in touch with you later this evening. Have a few college games to watch and will start playing with it tonight when I get home.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (424) The Bench
    Country

Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

Let me know if you think this can be done and how much it would cost..

PM sent just in case.

Stuck in the 90s, I collect all things and everything Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (424) The Bench
    Country

I got it!!! Thank you again so much!!!!

Writing Team

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Instagram:

For anyone wanting to give this a try, the (almost) exact fonts used on 1994 Topps are Alako Bold for the name and Futura Bold for the team and position.

I might give it a shot this weekend if I have a moment of free time and no one else beats be to it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (424) The Bench
    Country

Hello! Someone already completed the project for me. I appreciate you taking a look !!!

Writing Team

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Instagram:

Cool, wasn't sure if it had or not-- I just saw after I commented that it had been up for a few days.

I might still give it a try just for fun. I don't think I've done anything with the 1994 design yet, so I should at least create a template for my own use.