Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for this list. I got a box last week and pulled one of the caramel mini's, which i believe, from what i've read, is an unannounced "wood variation",
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...break-in-years

Yep, that's one of the new variations. Very nice pull with that Joe Thorton.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Confirmed that there are also Caramel Mini Blank Back variations (unannounced) inserted into the product as well.

Here's a picture of a Tavares Caramel Mini Blank Back:

I expect the Mini Red Bordered variations that should be in the Canadian Exclusive Red Wrapper Redemption program to have Blank Back varients as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Would love to trade for the Blues SP's from this set if anyone pulls them:
    Pietrangelo Cup Captain
    Blues Stanley Cup Finals Inserts
    Any Blues variations

Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko
    Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content
    I auto-accept 20% off on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opened a blaster box last night and a few of the cards were cut really poorly, noticeably off-center. Anyone else seeing that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Anyone know if the gold border parallel is available in blasters or retail packs?

I collect Martin St. Louis on card auto's, and Buffalo Sabres
    2011-2012 Contenders NHL Ink Single Player Autos Set Completed!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Anyone know if the gold border parallel is available in blasters or retail packs?

Yes they are! the odds are 1:48 packs for Retail/Blasters:

Gold Border Glossy (1:24 H/F; 1:48 R/B).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't notice off cut cards as much still looking over things.

Opened Four Boxes

Got a Ovechkin Rocket Richard Patch and Ryan Poehling Rare Variation with old Canadiens Logo and Game 4 SCF Card as highlights.

I was disappointed in the coalition of the boxes. Or it might be from who I ordered it as I got the same 4 boxes with McDavid/Eichel/Hart Box bottom.

I would say about 70% of the base cards I have 4 of.... I felt like I was in the late 80's early 90's again lol...

As a set collector it's disappointing to spend the money on 4 boxes and you get well over 50% base as quadruples.

maybe it was just really really bad luck.

It was neat to get the Poehling Variant though.

Website - Hidden Content
    PC Keith Tkachuk
    Base set Want list
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say about 70% of the base cards I have 4 of.... I felt like I was in the late 80's early 90's again lol...

As a set collector it's disappointing to spend the money on 4 boxes and you get well over 50% base as quadruples.

That happened to me with this year's Topps Heritage. I opened 4 blasters, one was virtually identical to one I had already opened, including large parts of the collation. I gave up on the set after I realized how much money I had spent on the blasters and how few cards I had towards the set.

It's disappointing when you buy that many boxes and still come up short, with massive amounts of duplication. I've been questioning for awhile the logic of set collecting (for me) and I may be out. I don't see the value of OPC outside of set collecting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That happened to me with this year's Topps Heritage. I opened 4 blasters, one was virtually identical to one I had already opened, including large parts of the collation. I gave up on the set after I realized how much money I had spent on the blasters and how few cards I had towards the set.

It's disappointing when you buy that many boxes and still come up short, with massive amounts of duplication. I've been questioning for awhile the logic of set collecting (for me) and I may be out. I don't see the value of OPC outside of set collecting.

I totally agree. I anticipate doubles - then I can trade and help others finish and vice versa. This definitely made me think again about collecting OPC in full moving forward.

I love opening packs and get a kick out of it and love to trade, but weary of both sides (mine and the trader) on shipping costs when it comes to base. If I need 350 base/SP shipping is out of control for most.

I am mainly a set collector and I have always liked OPC as it's a big set with most players. In a way almost as neat to see some 3rd or 4th liner heart and soul guys card as a star player. I just don't need 3-4 of them lol

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

I opened 3 boxes so far and snagged a Couture Hand Shake and the Monahan Retro Logo. This type of thing really makes you look at the cards.

I haven't' check ed for any Alternative jersey or reverse photo....

Thanks for the info!

Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Click Here For..Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12