Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles
    Twitter: @thecardswap13 See thecardswap's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

New Wrestling Card Website - The Wrestling Card Swap

Hello SCF - A lot of you might know me from the Baseball forum and my card site (The Card Swap). Well now I am proud to announce the launching of a new site just for Wrestling Cards! The Wrestling Card Swap is live and SCF is where I am posting first. Please check it out and let me know what you think. It's a mini version of the baseball site with about 45 singles to start and my first ever WWE Break!

Here are the details for the break, I will schedule this based on how it fills, but hopefully in the next couple days we can get this ripped.

WCS undisputed.png

Thanks everyone for checking out the new site, please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions! AB (www.thecardswap.com)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

wish I had the money to buy the 2 auto lot of zelina vega for $5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Was in a local card store and saw some wresting cards. Blue borders? Don't collect them or anything, but if you are interested, I'll get some pics.

Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles
    Twitter: @thecardswap13 See thecardswap's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks Rich!

were they autographed? I think they may have been an older set.