Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The 65's are super nice. Very minor issues on corners, a few had some surface indentions, but for the most part they were great!!! The 69's were more scattered in condition. I can pick through them. He has a warehouse with what he estimates over 1.8-2 million cards, all in boxes, some he looked in, some he hasn't. I'm pretty sure I can get the 65's for around $1 a card (way cheaper than comc for the condition). What ever 65's we don't get for SCF members, I am probably going to buy the rest and see if I can eBay them. I think the 69's were less (cost wise), unless it was a Pilots card or other variation. He has overhead obviously, he has a storefront and a warehouse, so I'm not sure how far he will come down. But I do know, bulk sales with cash win! The market in a medium sized beach town on the East Coast, isn't exactly off the chains. He has said if I move some of his product he would cut us bigger deals. I will do the shipping, but you guys will have to pay for it. I have a real job too, LOL and love to help others get cool cards, better than seeing them sit in binders in a store. Kind of like the movie Toy Story LOL

All that being said. Condition is subjective. I receive cards in trades that I put off to the side because they aren't NM or EX+ to me. That is why I take the pictures. That is also why I have over 850 PSA graded cards. So prior to purchase, I will go back and inspect each card, in case I missed some damage. My main theory is
    1. Overall look (which is the most important thing to me)
    2. Check corners (front and back) The back usually tells you more about the condition for grading purposes.
    3. Edges
    4. Surface looking for scratches, indentions, minor creases, bubbles, print defects
    5. Centering

For a list of conditions and how they are obtained read this: https://www.rookiesandmore.com/how-i...o-grade-cards/

Alot of the issues/lack of issues can be shown in the pictures.

If I saw them, I noted it, but for around a $1 per card, for cards that look this good, I'm in. I don't have a newer Beckett because I don't do Baseball, but on comc they seem to be going alot higher for cards I would consider to be in this good a condition.

He has some 64's including Maris that look great other than the pen marks on the fronts! uggggg

Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (449)
    Country
    See thlorian's Items on eBay

Ok thanks for posting this - from the 65 and 69 list have lists you posted, as long as they are in NM per the condition mentioned in the condition link, I need five of them. Would like to see the 67's if he has any in EX+/NM condition so I can make a larger purchase from you!
    I need:
    1965s --- 25-42-163-195
    1969s --- 563

Check the mention for you in the 1965 thread. Listed 65's avail. Didn't have time for 1969's today. Did grab a few pics. Links"

1965s - https://www.rookiesandmore.com/produ...opps-baseball/
    1965 thread on SCF: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...65-Topps-needs

1969s - https://www.rookiesandmore.com/produ...opps-baseball/

There are a bunch of 69's various conditions, so I would need to know conditions you are looking for. As with the 65's, the more cards we get, the better deal I can shoot for!!!!

Thanks Rich

He has 67's as well. Condition was an issue.

Last edited by thlorian; 09-21-2019 at 06:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It will take a few days but I'll see what I have.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I will hit the shop this week and double check condition. The pics on my website are pretty good though, but I will confirm. Some other guys wanted some too, so if we all get an order in it should be good enough.

https://www.rookiesandmore.com/produ...orum-requests/

This link has pictures of cards for SCF Users that have posted Wants Lists and I found them at the LCS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

PM sent with updated pics

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (449)
    Country

Trades made - list updated - TTT
    Last edited by thlorian; 10-06-2019 at 10:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (449)
    Country

It will take a few days but I'll see what I have.

Eric

Ok thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12