Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Medium Flat Rate Box filled with ORIOLE cards

I have enough ORIOLE baseball cards to fill a few Medium Flat Rate Boxes with approximately 1700. The Medium Flat Rate Box cost is included in the price. Here are the possible offers --------

1) Approx. 1700 ORIOLE cards + one Oriole gu or auto (my choice) = $48 --- OR ---(2)Approx. 1700 "O" cards + two ORIOLE GU or auto cards (my choice) = $52 --- OR --- (3)Approx. 1700 "O" cards + three gu or auto cards (my choice) = $55 --- OR --- (4)Approx. 1700 "O" cards + four ORIOLE GU or auto cards (my choice) = $59--- OR ---(5)Approx. 1700 "O" cards + five ORIOLE AUTO or gu cards (my choice) = $63--- OR ---(6)Approx. 1700 "O" cards + eight (08) ORIOLE GU or auto cards (my choice) = $67

I accept cash, check, and postal money order.

NOTE: So, PLMK which DEAL you'd like to do.

So, now that you've checked out this post/thread, who wants to do ANY ONE, or more, of the offers that are posted,and described, above ? Nice offers for yourself, birthday gifts, and/OR for nice CHRISTMAS PRESENTS !!!

THANKS for checking this thread.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-02-2024 at 09:18 AM. Reason: changing some items

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Isn't anyone interested in any of the offers in post #1 ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ----------- Anyone interested in any of the offers that I have on POST #1 ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't anyone interested in any of the deals that I have on POST #1 ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in any of the seven deals that I have posted on POST #1 ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt one more time --------- The offers on POST #1 have been changed. --------- Check them out. ---------- Then let me know which one you'd like. ----------- THANKS for checking this thread. ------------- Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today -------------- Anyone interested in any of the deals that I have on post #1 ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had one deal done concerning the ones on POST #1 !!! ------------ However, I still have enough STILL AVAILABLE to do at least two more. --------------- So, who's ready for the next deal ? --------------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Anyone interested in any of the deals that are on POST #1 ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt -------------- Anyone else interested in any of the deals I have listed on POST #1 ???????

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast