Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Nameplate from 2018-19 Chronology

Iginla nameplate

Just arrived today! The folks at Upper Deck were super to deal with, and the cards were delivered very quickly!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice Iggy Nameplate, Al. First nameplate I've seen completed from Chronology so far. These cards look excellent together like that!

Display it with pride. Job well done!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very awesome of item. Congrats!

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Random question I was just thinking of: How many nameplates have you completed in your Iginla PC?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/GamerRoy

awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That is amazing! Such a sweet display of one of hockey's all-around good guys. Display that thing with pride man!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Very nice Iggy Nameplate, Al. First nameplate I've seen completed from Chronology so far. These cards look excellent together like that!

Thanks Aaron, it does look pretty sharp! The plastic over the letters really does allow for a great signature.

[/QUOTE]Display it with pride. Job well done![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll have to give it some thought about how I want to display it.

Very awesome of item. Congrats!

Don

Upper Deck was great to deal with. I phoned them after I had 4 redemptions and explored the possibility of getting a complete nameplate if I managed to get all 6 that I needed. The Customer Care agent said he would put a note in my file about sending different/needed letters.

Random question I was just thinking of: How many nameplates have you completed in your Iginla PC?

I've got the 2009/10 Letter Marks auto set (IGINLA) and the 2008/09 Team Marks auto set (FLAMES). Came close on a couple of years ('08/09 & '09/10) for "By The Letter" with 4/6.

Thanks, certainly got me excited about pulling in pc cards.

That is amazing! Such a sweet display of one of hockey's all-around good guys. Display that thing with pride man!

Thanks, it made for an exciting day with it's arrival today. For now they are in one touch holders (180pt), but I'll have to think of a better way to display them.
    Last edited by Uhtred.the.viking; 09-18-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

I've got the 2009/10 Letter Marks auto set (IGINLA) and the 2008/09 Team Marks auto set (FLAMES). Came close on a couple of years ('08/09 & '09/10) for "By The Letter" with 4/6.

Very nice. Keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

I guess these were redemptions, and you had them all and redeemed them?

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Thanks Aaron, it still gives me a lot of pleasure to work on my pc, although organizing it can be a challenge.

I guess these were redemptions, and you had them all and redeemed them?

Yes, that is correct. I didn't want to leave it to chance, so I did phone Upper Deck to inquire about getting the complete nameplate once I had all 6 redemptions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast