Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks Aaron, it still gives me a lot of pleasure to work on my pc, although organizing it can be a challenge.

Yes, that is correct. I didn't want to leave it to chance, so I did phone Upper Deck to inquire about getting the complete nameplate once I had all 6 redemptions.

I'm sure organizing your massive collection can be a challange, but you're doing very well if it means anything. Keep it up.

I said this earlier, but it was very nice of UD to accommodate you for submitting 6 redemptions by hooking you up with the 6 individual Iginla letters /15. Got to give credit where credit is due.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Awesome and congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Irbe3201’s PC:
    Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

I'm sure organizing your massive collection can be a challange, but you're doing very well if it means anything. Keep it up.

I said this earlier, but it was very nice of UD to accommodate you for submitting 6 redemptions by hooking you up with the 6 individual Iginla letters /15. Got to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks Aaron, it is appreciated, and it will probably take me years to get it organized properly in Weebly. The Customer Care agent at Upper Deck went above and beyond as far as I'm concerned. He even emailed me to let me know that FedEx had attempted delivery earlier in the day. My wife & I went out to buy groceries and I hadn't even seen the door tag yet.

Awesome and congrats!

Thanks very much, I have to keep my eyes open for stuff like this as Iggy's cards have dropped off considerably in the new releases.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Cool looking nameplate, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    My traders on Flickr

Thought I would share my nameplate from Chronology that I just received also. I contacted UD around the time I redeemed all 7 cards asking if they could send the entire nameplate and they came through!!

Hidden Content
    Traders album: Hidden Content
    Full traders list: Hidden Content
    Instagram: leafer.70

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thought I would share my nameplate from Chronology that I just received also. I contacted UD around the time I redeemed all 7 cards asking if they could send the entire nameplate and they came through!!

Wow, very nice @leafer70 !

Nice of Upper Deck to come through on your nameplate redemptions as well.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

That is AWESOME!! I did see this on Twitter, but hadn't been in the forums for awhile as I spend most of my SCF time in the Inventory Manager. Thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is my (almost) nameplate from Chronology for my PC player. I'm a little disappointed that they're not autographed but at least Upper Deck is including Yvan Cournoyer in their new sets now. You will notice that it is missing the E as I have yet to see any of the Cournoyer E's being pulled or sold/traded which is weird since every other letter is readily available and the product has been out for a while now. I even contacted Upper Deck to get them to confirm that they were indeed made and packaged, which they did. If anyone sees one, please let me know.

COURNOYER.jpg

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Here is my (almost) nameplate from Chronology for my PC player. I'm a little disappointed that they're not autographed but at least Upper Deck is including Yvan Cournoyer in their new sets now. You will notice that it is missing the E as I have yet to see any of the Cournoyer E's being pulled or sold/traded which is weird since every other letter is readily available and the product has been out for a while now. I even contacted Upper Deck to get them to confirm that they were indeed made and packaged, which they did. If anyone sees one, please let me know.

COURNOYER.jpg

Nice job so far. Best of luck hunting down that letter "E" ! It's going to feel great when you finally land one.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

COURNOYER.jpg

Best of luck finding that last letter!! I'll certainly keep my eyes open for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast