SCF Rewards
    Country

Yankees Domingo German is placed on administrative leave as MLB investigates domestic violence claim

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nce-claim.html

New York Yankees pitcher Domingo German has been placed on administrative leave under Major League Baseball's domestic violence policy, but no specific allegations have been made against the 27-year-old native of the Dominican Republic.

'We fully support all measures being undertaken by the Commissioner's Office pursuant to the Policy on Domestic Violence,' the Yankees said in a statement. 'We support this policy which reinforces that domestic violence has no place in our society and cannot be tolerated.

'We have followed the lead of Major League Baseball and will continue to provide our complete cooperation throughout the investigative process.'
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Neither the Yankees nor MLB will comment on the matter until the investigation has been completed.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Done for the year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Should be done for good as far as I'm concerned.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content