Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

15-16 Champs break question

Hey guys I broke a hobby box of 15-16 Champs today.

I opened what looks to be a framed tobacco card of a coral fish? Anybody have any info on this? Looks like my chances were 1:1200...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

can you show a pic of it, front and back. I believe bv is $20-50

thanks
    jim
    Last edited by 09232003; 09-20-2019 at 12:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sure thing.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

very nice pick up, not at all hockey related but still a nice pull and the bv20-50 is coool, I know thre are traders who are doing the subsets so you should be able to trade it if your wanting to.

Giood luck bud

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pull, but unlikely much value. I pulled an Automobile mini framed card a couple years ago in UD Champs. Too bad they have such little value as those little suckers are old, the Automobile card is from 1921!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice pull! It;s something different, which is why I like Champs. Like it was said above, a lot of collectors were doing the set so it should be desirable. Those hits were pretty tough ones to get with the odds.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content